70

Another day gone by without Phil. I sighed sitting up. God I'm in the mood for a beer. There's a bar down the road. I can totally walk there. I could use the exercise and head clearing time. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was almost to the bar when i saw these big guys drag what looked like to be one of the server boys into the alley way in front of me. I jogged down to the alleyway. In the dim light of the street lamp I noticed the server boy was Phil. No way am I going to let anyone hurt my mate. they slammed him up against the wall as it started to rain. They also were unbuttoning his shirt and pants. Phil was struggling to get out. I got close enough to the three and let out a deep possessive Aloha warning growl.The two men looked at me and Phil looked as well his eyes widening. "Looks like we got  ourselves someone who thinks he's big bad and powerful." the bigger guy of the two said. He came at me and flipped him over my shoulder dislocating his shoulder and breaking his arm placing my foot on his throat. His partner got big eyes and I said, "If you want to keep your bodily fluids on the inside of your body, I'd leave this boy alone." They nodded furiously and ran off. I walked over and stood in front of Phil, just admiring how he looked and how much he grew up.