24

I was on my way to History, getting closer to Phil's locker when I saw this girl. She said, "Do you ever learn your lesson Fag?" I watched as Phil tensed up, so I stood directly behind this girl. Towering over her. She continued, "Oh, you thought no one would find out? It's so obvious, you flaunt it. The whole school knows. We just don't understand why Dan Howell hasn't beaten you up yet. He eats gays like you for breakfast. He despises them." My name sounds like poison coming from her mouth. I can't believe she insulted Phil, my mate. She must be the one who fill his head with that lie about Katie and I. "So you're the girl spreading rumors about Katie and I." I said causing the girl to jump and turn around as Phil took his head out of his locker. She looked at me saying, "But let's be honest, they aren't rumors if they're true." "Well, they are not true. Katie and I aren't mean aggressive people unless someone annoys us. Two, I don;t hate gays. Why should I, they never did anything to me." I cleared up. We were causing a scene. People were crowding around us. This girl said, "Yeah, but hot straight guys like you, the bad boys, always hate the gays because they're different and go or the girls like me." pulling me towards her and kissing me. The students around me all gasped and let out some 'oooooo's'. I shoved her off, hard. "You're disgusting. I don't even know who you are and you do something like that to me? You don't even know me and re making me sound like a total asshole. What is your deal. You can just go fuck yourself and leave my friend, Phil here, alone." I stated outraged. The girl was shocked and speechless. The students around us were silent. They didn't know how to react to my little outburst I guess. I started to walk away with Phil by my side. I can't place my face in his neck without it looking awkward. Damn it.