64

"Then, I guess the Moon Goddess is just going to pick a new heir because I'm not going to force my mate into anything. He's not weak either. Just broken, like me. Two broken halves make a whole." I said walking out of the office and back to Phil. I'm going to wake Phil up and we are going to go away for a little while until my dad get's it through his fucking head what year it is, how old I am, and what the hell he is asking me to do. Walking in my room, Phil wasn't there. I turned on the light to find a note laying on my bed. 

                                                   Dear Dan, 

                                                           Maybe your dad is right, I'm not cut out for this life. I'm weak and useless. You need a much stronger person for a mate. I'm so sorry. I've come to the conclusion that all I bring is trouble. You've almost died twice and now that you find out your parents are alive you get into a fight with your dad. It's all my fault and I am so sorry. That's why I have decided to leave. Everything was going good for you before I showed up. Hopefully it goes back to those days. 

                                                             Love you, 

                                                                Phil. 

No! no. no. no. no. no. no.  "ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW DAD! PHIL FUCKING HEARD YOU!" I screamed before I started throwing shit. I threw a full on tantrum. I'm angry, no wait I'm pissed. I broke things and freaking destroyed my room. Shaking and crying I slid down the wall. I read Phil's letter over and over again. I can't believe this is happening. I took out my cell phone and tired to call Phil. He couldn't have gone far right?

                                                  Hey you reached Phil. I can't come to the phone right now. 

                                                   But you can leave a message after the roar and I'll try to 

                                                            get back to you. 

 ................................................................................................................................

                                                              RAWR!

Damn it. I tried to call him about nine more times but I went straight to voice mail. Same thing happened when I tried to call his mom. No, this can't be happening. "Phil, please don't leave me. I need you more than I'd like to admit." I whispered curling into my self sobbing. "Daniel, sweetheart?" my mother said. I just continued to cry holding the note in my hands.