17

It's been two months and Phil's been keeping his distance. What the hell. "Kitty, what am I doing wrong to make Phil hate me?" I asked as we trudged to school.  "How do you know he hates you?" she asked. I said, "He hasn't talked to me for two months and my wolf is dying." coughing. I'm dressed crappy today in kinds sweatpants, a long sleeve shirt, and a beanie. "That's why you're sick?" she said. I nodded with a coughing attack. "Dan." Kitty pouted giving me a side hug as we arrived at school. I kinda just trudged through class trying not to fall asleep. Everyone ignored me like normal. This also included Phil. 

                                                   Why doesn't our mate want us? 

                                              *Wolf whines*

He's giving me a killer headache. I can't take it anymore. I just got up and left the classroom. I headed outside. I need fresh air. I'm too sick to shift and my wolf is too weak to walk. Teachers walked by saying, "Dan you should be going inside." "Alright." I'd croak. They said, "Dan, go to the nurse." and that is where I am now. "Oh, Dan, honey. You shouldn't even be at school. Your temperature is deathly high and your lungs are full of fluid." the nurse said writing things down then telling the secretary to call 911. "You are going to have to go to the hospital. I'll call Katie down for you." she said. I only nodded as my eyes began to close.