102: Triplet Birth

*Narrator*

It was the middle of the night and Phil woke up in  pain and something wet traveling down his legs. He smacked Dan who groaned but opened his eyes. "What babe?" "I think it's time." Phil told Dan who immediately woke up and picked up Phil running to the doctor's wing. Dan knocked on Olivia's door as well as the guest room where Dr. Snow has been staying for the pass three weeks. "What is it Daniel?" Dr. Snow asked before she noticed Phil in Dan's arms. She then immediately got the settled in a room  and had Dan get both of their parents. Help was going wot be need. Once they got who they need in the room and Phil hooked up to the equipment, it was time for the c-section. Dan stood by Phil's head where he let Phil squeeze his hand. The first baby boy came out and he was wrapped in a white blanket. "What is his name?" Olivia asked. Dan said, "Nickolas James." Phil only nodded in agreement as he shut his eyes in pain. Next was the baby girl who they both said was named, "Avery Joy." and last but not least came the third baby. Phil said, "Jesse." Dan smiled and Phil could control his breathing again. Each baby was wrapped in a white blanket. Nickolas had blue nail polish on his big toes, Avery had pink nail polish on and Jesse had green so Dan and Phil could tell them apart until they got older. Olivia handed the new parents their triplets and watched as both boys grew enormous smiles on their faces.