32

"I need you to help me trust you. I don't want to go through stuff again. I need to know that I can trust you." Phil said. He was freaking out and I had no clue why. I looked at him asking, "What do you mean Phil?" "I need to know you're not going to beat me, rape me, or anything else along those lines. Please help me." Phil pleaded tears running down his face. I sat up fully and puled Phil into a hug as he cried. "Shush. Shush." I said. He was shaking. "Phil, why do you need this help? I just want a better understanding." I said holding him close. Phil jumped into the story of how when he came out to his parents his dad wasn't so keen on the idea, so he started treating him horribly by raping and beating him, allowing his friends to do the same which in turn led to his mum divorcing his father. Then how when he started high school he ended up dating this guy who was abusive and when the broke up he told the whole school about Phil being gay. That started the bullying and the rape which caused him to continuously switch schools and now we are here. Poor Phil. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that sweetheart." I said. 

                                                        Mark Mate. Bite neck. 

I need to at least put my scent and bond on him so I know if something were to happen to him and that others will know he's mine. "Phil, I have an idea." I said. He just looked at me waiting for me to continue. "I'm going to bite where your neck and shoulder connects with my K-9s. This way everyone who's a wolf will know that you are the mate of an Alpha and I will be able to know if something happens to you or you're in trouble. But only if you'll let me. It's not a full mating bond, more like the first step." I said. Phil whispered, "Please, it'll make me feel better."