002

7th of March

Jungkook scrolls through 'taekook's twitter account, the reason why is unknown. BTS have a fan meeting today, but they still waited for the fans to arrive. So, he decided that he at least got some time to stalk one of their fans. As the young boy was scrolling through the, arguably, interesting twitter feed, a voice distracted him from doing so.

"What are you doing, Jungkook?~" Jimin asks the younger, with a smile on his face. A smile that really didn't affect Jungkook, however it might've affected any fan. The best way to describe the sweet smile, is that it's actually better than sex, but that's not the point.

He looks over at the shorter group member for a second, and then back at his own phone in his hands. "Oh, uhm nothing, Jimin," he says and quickly turns off his phone, but it was too late.

"Oh~ It was that 'taekook' fanboy?" Jimin winks and looks over at Hoseok this time "Hey hyung!"

"What?" Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon ask. It was at that moment that Jimin and Jungkook found out that they should always say names in front of 'hyung', even though the author will try to remove all the hyung words in his fan fictions (:

"I meant Hoseok," Jimin chuckles. Yoongi might've made an unpleasant sound, or just mumbled something to himself, but it was unheard by everyone in the room anyway.

"What is it?" Hoseok looks at Jimin and then Jungkook.

"He's stalking that fanboy from twitter."

"Oh my god, really? I had no idea that Jungkook of all people would stalk someone... ON TWITTER!" Hoseok says "Like, he never uses it!" Jungkook rolled his eyes and was about to argue, but he ended up never doing so.

"I know, what the fuck," Jimin says and was about to ask something else, however he got interrupted by Yoongi.

"The fans are coming shut the fuck up,"  the said member says, annoyed, to Jimin and Hoseok. In a minute there were already a long line with fangirls, and a few fanboys today, as usual for the six boys.

Jungkook lowkey hoped 'Taekook' would show up one day, just because he thinks the boy is interesting, at least according to his twitter.

Before he even knew, a girl were standing in front of him with a smile on her face. "Hey, Jungkook oppa~" Jungkook cringes, because of 'oppa', but the girl just giggled "I'm just teasing," she says. Their conversation went smooth, and both laughed at times. Every conversation went so fast in Jungkook's head, until one girl came and asked the question he thought he would never get, or at least not right now.

"Why did you guys like my friend's selfie? I'm not complaining, because he got so happy, you don't even know!" Jungkook looked at her, really confused.

"Sorry, but what do you mean?"

"You guys liked Taehyung aka my friend's new selfie on his Twitter account, he's a big fan of you guys," she explains.

'wtf when did I like his selfie? and oh my god his name is Taehyung, this is gold information' he thought to himself.

"Sorry, but I honestly can't remember I did that," and that's when she showed him the likes the official BTS account had. The newest one is in fact a picture of Taehyung, at least it wasn't an old selfie.

*Meanwhile in Taehyung's universe*

@/BTS_twt liked your tweet.

It says on Taehyung's Twitter notification this time, and he thought it was a joke. Until he actually found out the truth. He immediately calls his best friend, because she's a hardcore BTS fan as well.

"Hey, what is it Taehyung? I'm waiting to meet BTS."

"PNFEJODBSPDBIDODOFBDPDO!"

"What do you mean? I don't understand that weird alien language? Or is it just Thai?"

"SHUT UP BTS LIKED MY SELFIE AND I DONT KNOW WHY HELP ME!"

_______
so, do you even like the story so far? :) people don't usually answer me when I ask people this question, so you should;)

btw guys we should make mattheok real

Edited; 10th of October 2018