022

BTS' new comeback is right around the corner, but fans don't know yet. Jungkook, like all the other members, is stressed out because of the comeback, but also because he haven't talked to Taehyung yet.

So today, he decided to talk to him.

He found the older's phone number trough all his contacts and called him immediately.

Taehyung picked up immediately as well "Jungkookie! I've missed you!" Jungkook could hear trough the phone, and probably blushed right away.

"I'm sorry I didn't contact you earlier, but a lot of stuff happened and stuff"

"Don't worry, it's okay"

"Anyway, what are you doing?"

"I'm about to close the cafe" Jungkook started to think about the delicious hot chocolate from Taehyung's family cafe, since he hasn't had one in a while "are you still here?"

"Oh yeah, sorry.. I just thought about the hot chocolate from your place"

"You'll get one for free, if you come"

"I'm on my way"

"Wait, I'm just-" that's when Jungkook ended the conversation, since he didn't want to lose the perfect opportunity to meet Taehyung.

Jungkook opened the door to the empty cafe, also looking around for Taehyung, but he couldn't see him either "Hyung, are you here?"

The blonde haired suddenly walked out kitchen part of the cafe, with two big cups with the delicious hot chocolate.

However, Jungkook's wig wasn't snatched away because of the hot liquid, but because Taehyung looked way too hot with blonde hair.

"Your face is red, is it that cold outside?"

______
am I feeding you enough?

______am I feeding you enough?