028

It's been a week since Taehyung asked Jungkook out, and so far it's going smooth. Even though their whole relationship is a secret, the other members could tell that something happened between the two.

Because Jungkook is acting like his old self, just a bit more happy actually.

The five other members in the group decided that they wouldn't ask the youngest about anything, because it's better if they don't know.

Anyway, it's been a week since the couple saw each other as well, due to Jungkook's busy schedule, but today he had time to sneak out and go to Taehyung's house again.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked Jungkook, who was about to go out of the front door.

"I'm gonna buy hot chocolate, it's been a week or so since I bought one" at least he didn't lie 100%. Namjoon on the other hand, just nodded and walked into to Seokjjn's room.

Taehyung was home alone again, until Jungkook knocked on the front door.

He quickly opened the door for the younger and he smiled immediately when he saw the younger "Jungkookie!" he said and hugged the other.

They already have a disgustingly cute and clingy relationship, nice.

After a long hug, the two finally pulled away from each other, so Jungkook could take of his jacket and shoes. They later walked into the living room and saw down on the couch.

"What are we gonna do now?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

The blonde just shrugged "Let's watch a movie or something? I don't know, but I want to cuddle!" Jungkook just nodded, so Taehyung turned on the tv "Let's watch something on netflix"

"Are you trying to tell me something? Jungkook giggled by his own joke, which the older didn't understand.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing, but yeah sure"

They found a movie they both thought looked interesting enough to watch, they also found a good enough cuddling position and found a blanket, to put it over themselves.

After 20 minutes or so, they couldn't concentrate on the movie, since they ended up kissing. But soon it ended up as a make out session, however they didn't go any further than that, because both of them were not ready.

"At the moment, I wish I wasn't in a group, but not because I doesn't like being an idol" Jungkook confessed "but because I can't see you as much as I want to and live a normal life with you"

Taehyung just smiled and kissed the younger's lips once more "Don't worry about that, because we have each other at least and we're able to actually see each other, so let's not think about the future now"

________
I feel like my english sucks real bad today, I'm sorry

________I feel like my english sucks real bad today, I'm sorry