038

"Taehyung, I don't know what to do, like do I have to explain about this to the whole world? I'm already stressed out, because we're preparing for stuff at the end of the year" Jungkook said to Taehyung, who he woke up 3am because he wanted to call him.

"I think it would be better if you don't mention it, because people will eventually forget about it if you don't talk about it, right?"

"True, but is it something we should ignore? It's one of the popular topics at the moment-"

"That's because a lot of fangirls talk about it, but most of the nation and even international fans think it's just a silly joke. Anyway, if you gonna come out I think you should do it after bts disbands"

"But can I keep the secret for so many years? It's hard enough keeping it now.."

"Baby, it's your choose to come out or not, I just told you what I think you should do, but if you want to actually come out- go for it, and remember that I'm here for you!" Jungkook died when he heard the other called him 'baby', he liked the nickname, but he also got emotional because of what Taehyung said "Remember that I love you so much"

He smiled, even though Taehyung couldn't see it "I love you too Tae"

"You should go to sleep though, cuz it's better to get some sleep than staying up all night"

"Yeah, well goodnight"

"Hold on, one more thing- did it hurt?"

"when I fell down from heaven? Cuz no-"

"No, your dick? It was real hard when you left"

"Goodnight hyung, sleep well I love you"

Taehyung chuckled before he said "Goodnight to you too, I love you baby!"

________
hey this is my cards wall thing

your thoughts are probably filled with "fucking koreaboo faggot with no social life" :(

anyway someone actually appreciated the fact that I tried to make this cute, but now it's just a cockblock book for you, and that's unnecessary cuz I already have a vkook cockblock book :((