010

"Jungkook" Jungkook looked around the huge practice room, when he heard his name. The oldest member Seokjin walked over to the younger boy.

"yeah, hyung?" he answered with a smile on his face.

"have you talked to Taehyung? I feel like you're more happy when he's near you~" Jungkook honestly couldn't agree more, but that's nothing he would say out loud.

"You know the little cafe all of us love?" Seokjin frowned when Jungkook straight up ignored his question, but let it slide and just nodded "the nice woman who owns the cafe has a son, and he's really handsome. I met him the other day"

Seokjin had no idea what Jungkook tried to tell him "so?"

"is it a coincidence that the son of our favorite cafe's owner, is Taehyung himself?" Seokjin looked confused, until he recognized the name, Kim Taehyung, his little child.

"OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE MEANT TO BE"

"What?"

"you and Taehyung are perfect for each other~ You can see your fanboying on the video we recorded" Seokjin smirked, since he already saw on Jungkook's expression that he had no idea what he talked about "you haven't seen it?" The younger shook his head with a frown on his face.

"what video?"

"I'm actually surprised that you don't know about it, but I shouldn't be since you haven't killed any of us yet. Anyway, just go to our YouTube channel or something, then you'll find out" that was a lot to take in to Jungkook, so he didn't know how to answer. Seokjin patted his head "enjoy the video kid" he chuckled and walked out of the door, leaving Jungkook confused and scared.

_______
I know I should write longer chapters and update more, but I just have a lot to do = stress

If you like this vkook story and vkook in general, you should read my other vkook fan fiction as well ;))) I've only posted the prologue, since I'm currently writing the first chapter

The fan fiction is called "My goblin" and is inspired by the Korean drama "Goblin"

The new mv was really fucking good, but I'm disappointed since my baby Hoseok didn't get any lines ??

gotta appreciate sunshine