020

Taehyung sighed as he checked his phone again, the 12th time this morning. He called Jungkook yesterday, but the younger sounded stressed out and told Taehyung that he would call back, which he never did.

The older boy tried to contact his ultimate bias, however he failed every time and he just wanted to know what's going on. Taehyung completely forgot that Jungkook actually is in a famous boy band, because he felt like they were best friends since childhood, so he forgot about the busy schedules to Jungkook.

He just thought the younger ignored him.

Jungkook felt bad for not contacting Taehyung back, but he was scared, because of what he told the older members, and basically what they told him.

His group mates didn't care about the fact that he's gay or something, and they also promised not to tell anyone. They're gay as well anyway, so why would they judge??????

"Why do you still feel down?" Jimin asked when he saw Jungkook's expression "did you talk to Taehyung?"

"No, I didn't and I feel bad" he sighed "I wish we never found out about him, because then I wouldn't end up giving him my number and like him"

Jimin gently punched the younger's shoulder "hey, it's not your fault, because you didn't know this would happen"

"For real though, I'm really stupid! Which idol just give their phone number to a fan? What if he was just a crazy fan and leaked my phone number to everyone?"

"Don't think about that, because that didn't even happen" Jimin said to calm down the other "You two just ended up being friends"

"not just friends, because I ended up having a crush on him! What kind of cliche fan fiction is this?"

"Should I tell you something more cliche?"

"What?"

"Me and Hoseok hyung always teased you that you liked Taehyung and stuff, but you actually ended up liking him"

________
I KNOW HOW IM GONNA END THIS BOOK SO PREPARE

I'm not gonna end it yet, don't worry(?)