009

gonna stop with those date things, because laziness

Jungkook walked down the quiet road, but of course with a black face mask, a long with a simple cap. Even though he wasn't walking through center of the town, he had to make sure.

Anyway, the tall boy was on his way to his favorite cafe, with his favorite hot chocolate in the whole town, and on top of that it's near the dorm to the six boys.

He go there everyday before practice, because the delicious chocolate taste gives him a lot of motivation. The young boy usually orders the delicious drink to his 5 hyungs in the dorm, since they love the place as well.

As soon as he arrived he already ordered his hot chocolate, and like every other day, he talks to the nice women in her 40s until his drink is ready.

"I really feel like I've seen you before, but I'm not sure" the women said with a confused expression, and Jungkook couldn't help himself but laugh.

"you'll probably remember it one day" he said to her, and her confused expression turned into a smile as she nodded her head.

"but how old are you anyway? You look quite young, but you're very tall dear"

"I'm 18 years old" he answers right away.

"you're perfect for my son then, he would probably like you a lot" she winked at him, and at that moment the door opened up.

"mom, stop flirting with people that's younger than you" Jungkook recognized the voice right away, and he was more surprised than anything. He turned around and saw the tall handsome boy in front of him "oh my god" was the only thing the taller male said.

"hyung? Is this your mom what?" Jungkook knew it was a stupid question, but asked it anyway. Taehyung just nodded, and everyone could tell he was embarrassed and slightly flustered, but most of all in a fanboy mood.

"but what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, and he sounded really curious now, like scratch anything else.

"your mother make the best hot chocolate ever" Jungkook quickly answered. Mrs.Kim thought the conversation between the two young boys sounded like a normal friendly conversation, but she had no idea that her son was the biggest fanboy to the boy in front of her.

She decided to say something as well, or rather ask "so do you know each other?" before they could answer, she asked Jungkook another question "maybe you would like to eat dinner with us later? I would love to get to know my son's friend a bit more"

Taehyung died from embarrassment now "mom! How can you ask something like that? Don't you know who he is? Jesus mom"

"what do you mean? Isn't he your friend? You sound really like two best friends, who haven't seen each other in years" she shrugged, but her face was painted with confusion,

"he's Jeon Jungkook, mom. The youngest member of a kpop group called BTS, but also my future husband!" if only Taehyung didn't get into his fanboy mood, maybe he wouldn't regret his sins later.

"Oh! He's that boy all over your room? I knew I had seen him somewhere before! But why are you obsessed with this boy, you're 20, not a 14 year old teenage girl"

"Your order is ready!" a female voice butted in, and Jungkook walked over to her and got his hot chocolate.

"oh fuck, I FORGOT YOURE STILL HERE FORGET ABOUT THE HUSBAND THING AND YOURE NOT ALL OVER MY ROOM! I DONT KNOW WHAT SHES TALKING ABOUT" that's when the 20 year old ran away from his 'future husband' and mother, and out of the door.

Jungkook just chuckled to himself "see you tomorrow, Mrs.Kim"

_______
interesting chapter :)

^ how to lie 101

I know I should look through my chapters before I post them, but I use all my motivation to write them instead

I'll probably do all of that bullshit, when I actually finish the story