004

Taehyung's pov

21st of March

I slowly open my eyes, but it hurts, so much. You may wonder why? Well, it's because of the fucking sun. I kinda miss winter, because it's dark in the mornings. However, at the same time I like the warm weather, so it's a rather complicated topic.

I didn't wake up because of the sun though, it's actually because of the vibration coming from my iPhone 6. Not sponsored.

"I swear to fucking god! It's 7 am!" I yell with my beautiful morning voice.

"well, sorry Taehyung, but it's a fucking important day today and you have to be ready in time!" Jae Eun explains, however I just rolls my eyes and sighs, even though she can't see it, but maybe she heard the sighing. I didn't have to wake up before around 10 am, so this is really bad for my mental health. At least it's not school

"this reminds me of school" I mumble, but she could hear it, the next thing I heard was giggling "it's not a good memory" then the giggling stops.

"anyway, get your ass up from the bed and take a shower! I have to leave soon"

"yeah, whatever. Goodbye" I say and hangg up. I just wanted to sleep, and that's what I'm going to do.

"Taehyung, you have to wake up" a female voice says, I open my eyes and see my mom, with a sweet smile painted on her lips. "you're finally awake. I made breakfast for you downstairs, and I'll see you again around 10 pm"

"okay mom" I say and quickly hug her, she gave me a smile yet again, before she walks out of my room.

Yes, I still live with my parents. I don't have a job yet, and my parents have money enough to feed me and such. We're not extremely rich, but we have a lot of money, because my parents work hard for it, so I don't see they so often.

Enough about my life.

I stood up from the warm and comfortable bed, later walking over to my bathroom, which is connected to my room, and that's quite nice.

I was going to take a shower, but then I thought about the delicious breakfast my mom made to me.

I finished my breakfast, and now I was going to check the mail, because my mom left a note, where she told me to do so.

I walk outside, however I totally forgot that I'm shirtless and that I live in the middle of Seoul. So I got extremely confused when some girls took pictures of me, the confusion ended shortly after.

I shrugged it off and walked inside again, without any mail, because it's still to early to get any mail at this hour of the day.

That's when the thought hit me "I'm shirtless" I mumble to myself and mentally slaps my myself as well. I quickly shrugged the thought of it off and walked to the bathroom, so I could finally take a shower.

______
they'll meet each other in the next chapter, because I want you wait
longer *make more chapters, so it'll get more reads

the story is pretty lame so far