036

btw I can't write smut so no smut you dirty hoes

Even though Taehyung apologized to the younger, it doesn't mean he got off of Jungkook. He got other plans in mind.

Instead of getting off, he laid down on him instead, starting to kiss his neck, like Jungkook did to Taehyung himself a few minutes ago, but he didn't leave any marks, for obvious reasons.

Jungkook couldn't think straight at the moment, so he never noticed that he didn't wear a shirt anymore, or at least he can't remember Taehyung taking it off of him "Taehyung..." he says, but the rest of his words were stuck back in his throat.

"Let me be honest right now, okay so I really like your thighs, and I would love to see them without pants, but I'm not sure if you actually want this.." Taehyung suddenly sounded really shy "fuck, you're really hard" never mind.

The older finally got off Jungkook's crouch area, however he moved to sit in between Jungkook's thighs™ instead, while unbuckling the younger's belt.

Jungkook stopped him though "I feel so exposed right now" the same boy says while looking at Taehyung's completely red face "if you want to suck me off, do it on the bed at least. Like, I'm already in pain enough, but seriously on the floor?"

"It's not my fault you didn't want to come back to the bed" Jungkook just rolled his eyes and later lifted up the older "you got some nice thighs as well, but I've already seen them without pants"

He laid Taehyung down on the bed, and himself on top of him, yet again.

They started making out, but at the same time undressing each other, unfortunately for them and the readers, Jungkook's phone started ringing. The 19 year old recognized the sound, it was Namjoon.

He didn't know if he should ignore it, or continue with Taehyung- "answer the call" the same boy says, which interrupted Jungkook's thoughts with himself.

He did as the older told him "Hey, what's up?"

"I know that we might've been too harsh with you, but that doesn't mean you should go to Taehyung in a situation like this"

"How did you-"

"Someone uploaded pictures of you and Taehyung in front of, what I believe, is his house" Jungkook didn't know what to say, he forgot about the whole thing, because hormones™ "Please come back home, because we have to talk about this.. It's a lot of rumors about you being gay at the moment"

________
I didn't lie @ the top of the chapter (:

but tbh I don't want to write smut in this chapter, mostly because I want to annoy the horny teenagers here

at least I wrote some lowkey fore play for you (;

^ jungkook's dick rn holy shit poor guy