031

It's the start of December, but Taehyung and Jungkook haven't had their date yet, even though it's been more than a month since they planned it out.

Anyway, even though they haven't had their date yet, it doesn't mean the couple haven't had the chance to see each other. Like they've met each other at both Taehyung's house and his family's cafe a few times.

Today it's both the 7th of December, but also one of Jungkook's rare free days, which he's obviously is going to spend with his boyfriend.

The brunette walked to the older's house, like he always did, the walk usually took him about 15 to 20 minutes, but he honestly didn't mind at all. It was worth it.

When he arrived at the house, he saw a car in the driveway, so he assumed Mrs.Kim was home, that didn't stop him from knocking on the door though.

The door suddenly opened and revealed a fully dressed, also a newly dyed brunette in front of him "are you ready to go?" the same boy asked and grabbed the younger's arm.

"Ready for what?" Jungkook asked as he was dragged to the car he saw in the driveway earlier, but of course Taehyung locked the door on the way out by the way.

"Our date!"

"Our date?" Taehyung nodded with a big smile on his face as the two entered the car "When did I agree to this?"

"Are you saying you don't want to go on a date with me? Cuz it took me a whole week, before my mom said yes to let me use the car, but if you don't want to-" as cliche and overused it is, Jungkook stopped the older from talking, by quickly pecking his lips.

"Hyung, calm down I never said I didn't want to, I just wasn't prepared" he chuckled "Anyway, where are we going? It's not like we can go to a restaurant or something"

Taehyung shrugged and started the car "I got blankets and hot chocolate?"

"Hell yeah!"

They had to drive for about 30 minutes before they found a place, which didn't seem so popular. Even though the ride was 30 minutes long, it didn't mean they didn't enjoy it, since they listened to music while singing along with it.

Anyway, about the place they found;; it's basically a beach, but the water isn't frozen yet. They figured out that not too many people would go there in December.

"It's kinda cold here though" Taehyung said as he sat down on the blanket he put on the sand.

"That's not weird, but it's really nice here anyway" Jungkook said as he wrapped another blanket around them "this feels nice"

"It is nice!" the other responded, and right after that he kissed Jungkook's lips. It wasn't just a small peck this time, but a real kiss, which is not new at all, since they always kiss and act lovely dovely when they meet each other "Really nice.."

The shortest out of the two suddenly laughed, even though nothing funny in particular happened, but he just got a flashback moment. Taehyung just looked at him with a confused expression.

"What's funny?" he asked, but Jungkook just continued to laugh.

"I just remembered something funny, since when I look back at it now, it's a bit funny I don't know" Taehyung just looked at him, with the same confused expression "You know, that time when you were drunk and sent-" he just covered Jungkook's mouth with his hands.

"Don't bring that up, oh my god" the 19 year old just nodded while the other quickly removed his hands from Jungkook's beautiful face.

"I saved the picture though, like you look really big" Taehyung honestly didn't know what to say, since he never imagined that the younger would say anything perverted in general "Can I get some-"

"Don't be so perverted oh my god!"

"-hot chocolate?"

"Oh, yeah"

After the long chill "beach date", they decided to go back to Taehyung's house, because it's already really dark and colder outside, even though it's only 5 pm.

"Oh my god we never took a selfie on our first date!" Taehyung said "Take a selfie with me!"

Jungkook just nodded and took a selfie with his phone, which he wished he could post and tell everyone that Taehyung is his property.

"Fuck you're too cute" the oldest said, and he honestly sounded like a fanboy again, well he's in fact fanboying over his boyfriend

_________
THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY CRINGY WTF

tbt when tae posted the wrong picture to twitter