008

Taehyung clicked on the video, with the really interesting title. Surprisingly he had no idea what it could be.

The first thing that he saw on his phone screen, was a dark-ish huge "room". Suddenly Jungkook arrived, and he looked really excited, but also concentrated.

"Ah! Jungkook is so cute, but Jin though.." Jae Eun said. She's questioning who her bias is at the moment, which is really hard.

"Jungkook is always cute" Taehyung quietly commented, and Jae Eun just rolled her eyes. Suddenly a wild hot child appeared "DAMN THAT FAN IS HOT- wait.."

"KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO YESTERDAY THATS YOU OH MY GOD WHAT"

"THATS ME WHY AM I THERE HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS?!"

"YOURE SO FUCKING STUPID I CANT"

"CAN YOU TWO PLEASE SHUT UP!? I JUST TOOK A BREAK FROM WORK AND THE ONLY THING I HEAR IS YELLING"

"sorry mom"

"sorry Mrs.Kim"

"by the way Taehyung, I saw a cute boy at our cafe today, totally your type-"

"IM NOT GAY MOM"

Jungkook was about to practice a new dance with the other members and finishing his coffee, when his phone suddenly started buzzing. The other members looked at him "just a second" he said and walked out of the room.

It was an unknown number, however he decided to answer.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Uhm.. Is this Jungkook or?"

"Taehyung?"

"OH MY GOD ITS ACTUALLY YOU?!"

"of course, but how did you- oh, never mind"

"why did you give me your number? I'm confused"

"I don't know, I wanted to talk to you, but it would be weird if I asked for your number around several teenager girls"

"but why me? I'm not interesting"

"you're really interesting, and cute"

"CUTE? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"

"Well-"

"you're the cute one anyway"

______
two gays

______two gays