047

"Taehyung, I-I don't know what to do anymore.. I ruined everything for myself, you and the other members! I've shouldn't have suggested the bottle of soju that day.." Taehyung could hear the younger's sobbing trough the phone, and it was absolutely heartbreaking to him "Everyone is mad, and want me to explain the situation and our relationship"

"Baby, it's gonna be okay, just tell them that we're friends and that we got a bit drunk" he tried to comfort the younger, but he didn't know what to do. He also didn't plan to tell Jungkook about all the hate letters and messages he gets daily, because misunderstanding, that isn't really a misunderstanding.

"I'm not even supposed to get drunk, and people caught us kissing in the middle of the city, how are people supposed to believe that we're only friends?"

Taehyung had to tell him "Kookie, you either have to tell people that we got drunk and kissed each other, because of the alcohol or just come out" it was the harsh truth.

"But I don't want people to bother you, however I don't want to ruin bts either, so I can't choose.. Taehyung I can't do this"

"Do what?"

"Everything, I don't know.. I can't come out, because korea is just a country filled with homophobic people. Some people think it's a disease"

"Remember that a lot of people will support you though, like the whole school knew I was gay, but I was still one of the cool kids" he laughs, because a lot of memories filled his mind. He used to have a lot of friends, but a lot of them became too busy for friends after high school.

"What are you trying to tell me? That I should come out?"

"No, I'm not telling you that, but if you decide to do it, remember that a lot of people will still love you and support you!"

________
I have an idea for the end, but idk if I should use that idea omg

________I have an idea for the end, but idk if I should use that idea omg

it's currently 4 am help

btw I'm gonna try to finish this book before the summer break ends, which is 21st of august

also this book almost got 100k reads wtf why

me @ you