029

No one knew about Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship, not even Jae Eun, Taehyung's only best friend.

"Bighit is actually trying to kill us! Did you see the comeback trailer?! Hobi is so hot I can't even!" Jae Eun fangirled, while Taehyung was too busy texting Jungkook "Taehyung?"

The said some just nodded, instead of looking up or even make a noise.

"Stop ignoring me when I fangirl over bts, and why do I feel like you don't care about bts' new comeback?"

"Yeah yeah, sure" he answered, he didn't even. listen to her at all, rude. Jae Eun took the time to look at Taehyung, before she said anything else.

"Who are you texting? You look really happy" she figured out that Taehyung wouldn't answer, so she turned off the blonde's phone to get his attention. He was about to protest, however he didn't have to chance "who are you texting?"

Even though Taehyung actually payed attention to her this time, he didn't know what to answer. She already knew that he and Jungkook talked to each other, but still.

"You look like me when I got into a relationship to be honest, but I know you're loyal to Jungkook" for some reason the poor boy froze completely when his friend said that "are you okay?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be okay?" he sounded stressed out, but he honestly just tried to keep the whole thing a secret "and I'm just texting a friend, no big deal"

"Taehyung, what's-"

"Please just don't ask me questions, and let's just talk about the comeback, that's why you came here anyway"

"Uhm, true, so like-" that's where Taehyung lost his concentration again.

________
sorry, this was a really bad chapter

anyway, it's currently 6 am and I haven't slept yet, because I read a fan fiction which made me depressed