003

8th of March

Taehyung walks to his front door, because someone knocked on it, and he was pretty sure it's his friend.

"Jae Eun" Taehyung says, but the next moment he was on the floor with his best friend on top of him.

"WHY THE HELL DID THEY LIKE YOUR SELFIE BECAUSE JUNGKOOK DIDNT KNOW" she fangirled her ass off.

Taehyung groans "you're heavy, get off me" he tried to push her off, but fails. She glares at him and got off, and they both stood up.

"for your information, I'm not heavy, you're just a skinny ass prick" Taehyung pouts by the insult, which maybe a lot of people wouldn't see as an insult.

"you don't have to be rude either" he says, and Jae Eun just rolls her eyes.

20th of March

"IM MEETING BTS TOMORROW, AND YOU CANT BE THERE WITH ME BECAUSE..?" Taehyung yells at his little friend. Not his dick though.

"I forgot to buy tickets, and my parents wanted me to go with them to our grandparents, sorry" Taehyung sighs and lays down on the couch.

"Apology declined" Taehyung says "ugh, you're the one that forced me to go with you! I'm probably going to be the only boy there, so embarrassing" he cringed at the thought.

"I'm sorry Tae, but I'm not a boy either" Jae Eun apologizes, again, but Taehyung didn't care.

"I have to go anyway, because I don't want to waste money" he mumbles to himself. At this point, he just ignored the girl. "I'm gonna die"

"Aish, shut the fuck up, Tae. You're not going to die only because you're surrounded by girls. They're actually obsessed with fanboys, so you're lucky"

Taehyung shrugs "but I'm not obsessed with girls..."

"is this how you come out to me? Well, took you long enough" She jokes, but it wasn't a joke for Taehyung. He decided to just shrug it off.

"I'm not the gay one here" Taehyung winks at his friend and wrapped his arm around Jae Eun's shoulders.

"Yah! I'm not gay!" she blushes and slaps him. Taehyung pouted.

"You wasn't too straight that time at the pub either"

"Tae, that was one fucking time!"

"but didn't you even get her number?"

"shut the fuck up before I stab you" he rolls his eyes and mumbles a "whatever". "by the way, when do you post a new YouTube video? Your fans wants a new video"

"Do I have fans?"

"You've only posted one video on YouTube, but you already have like 50 000 subscribers"

"what the fuck? THATS A LOT"

"you didn't even know?" Taehyung shook his head. "oh my god Taehyung, you should check more often"

_______
Spoiler: Tae is gay, but he's not sure if he's gay

_______Spoiler: Tae is gay, but he's not sure if he's gay