005

Taehyung's pov

21st of March

I opened my car door, and slowly got out of the car. I didn't want people to stare at me, because that would be really awkward.

However, some girls already stated at me, not disgusted or something. More like fangirling.

I really wish they didn't stare, like why can't they leave me alone? Why do they have to be so fascinated, only because I have a dick and like bts?

I'll never know.

I just hope these thirsty 15 year olds won't try to flirt with me, and it'll be awkward if they call me oppa, but the luck isn't on my side today.

I tried to ignore all the questions, and just all of them, but it's hard when they yell with their high pitched voices.

After a while, I could FINALLY enter the huge building, where they have the concert, and of course the fansign, where we can talk to each member for a little while.

Which means I can meet Jungkook today, oh god.

I looked around, and I couldn't see any other boys, of course. I shrugged and tried to find a place to stand during the concert.

(Just saying, I haven't been on a concert before <3333 :))) )

Suddenly the six members were on the stage in front of us, all of us thirsty fans. Everything went black, and suddenly we could hear music.

Jungkook's voice, mm.

"Fall (everything) fall (everything) fall (everything), scattering apart"

I really like "I need u", you don't even know. I couldn't help it, but sing along, and it wasn't quiet either. Of course I dropped the rap part, because I can't rap, even if I want to or try.

I would lie if I didn't get stared at, but I didn't care right now, because the six amazing people in front of me was the only thing I care about right now.

After "I need u" we could hear "Run", I like "I need u" more to be honest, but of course I love both of them.

Well, I love all of their songs. I'm pretty sure I've heard all of them, even the covers. Hardcore fanboy.

After about one hour, the main concert ended, which is kinda sad, I really enjoyed the concert.

"Hey everyone" Kim Namjoon aka the best leader ever, just saying, said into the microphone. Nearly everyone said "hey" back to them, however I just looked at them in joy "thank you for coming to our concert, we really hope you enjoyed it~"

Of course we enjoyed it.

"we wouldn't be here without you, all our lovely fans. Anyway, most of you already know this, but we have a fansign today, so please come and say hey"

It'll be awkward if I go, but I should go. I will go.

"It'll be ready in about 10 or 15 minutes, stay tuned~"