039

Jungkook woke up 9 am later that day, but their almost daily dance practice didn't start before 11 am anyway. He decided to take a shower and later tell the older members about the thing Taehyung told him.

When he got out of the shower and getting dressed, obviously, because he won't show his dick to anyone else than Taehyung (:ーanyway, he walked into the kitchen to make himself some breakfast, but this was one of the mornings where Seokjin made breakfast for once.

They're usually too busy to make any food themselves.

"Ah Jungkook, did you sleep well?" Seokjin asked the younger boy, who just nodded in response and sat down to eat breakfast with the other members.

"Okay, so I got a really good idea" Jungkook says, which causes the five boys around him to look at him "we should just not mention anything about the rumors, because then people won't make a bigger deal out of it and it'll eventually die soon, you know all the rumors and stuff"

Namjoon nodded, before he said "That's actually a good idea, I'll mention it for Si Hyuk!"

"I wonder how much he would scold you for only calling him Si Hyuk.." Jimin says, but shrugged it off and started to eat again.

________
tbh I want death, this story is boring wtf

I want to finish this story before the summer break ends, because yes, school (:

btw I get a lot of love lately wtf a lot of people message me, or just comments about how much they love my stories and tell me that I'm a good author and shit

like damn I just why my stories suck and I'm a shitty author and person ???