025

It was the other way around now, Taehyung didn't contact Jungkook. Not because he didn't want to, but he's still shocked and feel like the younger just pranked him or something.

Jungkook spammed the older with messages and calls, and at this point he couldn't even focus on BTS or his own health, it was that bad. He was scared that he scared away Taehyung.

It's only been one day, but that was a long time for Jungkook at the moment, it felt like two months for him.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, but he ignored it, so person who knocked on the door just opened it and walked into his room.

"Jungkookie, you know dance practice starts in 20 minutes, so you should get ready" Hoseok told him, but he forgot what he said right away when he saw how miserable the younger looked "oh my god, what's wrong?"

"Taehyung doesn't answer me, like he doesn't even see my messages! Why is he ignoring me?" Hoseok sat down beside, to him Jungkook looked the same after he told the other members that he likes Taehyung.

"Did something happen between you two after you left the dorm yesterday?" Jungkook nodded "what happened?"

"He saw his contact name and my background, so he started to question things"

"things?"

"He asked me questions like 'why am I your background?' and such, but I thought he just teased me and that he knew, so I accidentally ended up confessing and kissing him"

Hoseok didn't know if he should be happy for the other or not, because he's happy that Jungkook got to kiss the boy he likes, however he doesn't like the fact that he could end up in a scandal. "What happened after you kissed him?"

"I ran out of the cafe, and now he doesn't answer me.. I couldn't sleep all night"

"Just go to the cafe and ask for him there, but do it after practice, because we need you as well"

Jungkook did what Hoseok requested him to do, and he tried his best to focus during dance practice.

Before he left the dorm, he took a quick shower and got dressed again, obviously. He didn't wear anything special, just a white t-shirt, a jacket and some comfortable pants.

When Jungkook was ready, the time was already 6 pm, but they didn't close the cafe before 9 pm anyway. He arrived the cafe a few minutes after he left the dorm, but he only saw Taehyung's mom.

"Hey Jungkook, I guess you're going for the hot chocolate again?"

"Actually, I just wanted to know where Taehyung is?" he asked the older woman in front of him, who just nodded her head.

"He's at home"

"Ah, would you mind if I got the address?"

"Of course not, I'll write it down for you" she said, while getting a pen and paper "if he doesn't open the door, just walk into the house or something"

________

I made a horrible yoonmin edit, but watch it