016

Taehyung is currently waiting outside of the building, earlier than when it actually starts, but Jungkook was the one who told him to come earlier.

To: Jungkookie
I'm here

From: Jungkookie
where

From: Jungkookie
Nevermind

"Nevermind?" Taehyung repeated out loud, before he felt someone tapping his shoulder. He turned around and was met by a guy with a black mask, baseball cap and sunglasses, just to be extra.

Taehyung could tell immediately who it was "Jungkook, you shouldn't be outside here! There's already some other fans here" he whispered, so only the idol could hear his voice.

"I know, and that's why we're going inside. The others want to see you as well!" Jungkook whispered back, also grabbing the older's arm and dragging him inside with him.

Taehyung was still shocked that all of them wanted to see him, because he's just a fan.

"We're here!" Jungkook happily yelled the moment he and Taehyung entered the room.

"It's Taehyung!" Jimin and Hoseok yelled at the same.

"Stop yelling!" Seokjin yelled, and then realized that he yelled as well "Sorry, but be quiet"

Taehyung felt like dying, but he was also fanboying at the same time.

_______
I know it's short and it's been a long time since I've updated, but it's been a lot of school stuff and shit going on lately

in the next update I'll write about the actual fan meeting ok