024

"Oh my god, Taehyung with a heart!" the older squealed "and the background is me!"

Jungkook's eyes widened and his cheeks were immediately a shade of pink, he also tried his best to get his precious phone back and he got it back this time.

However, it was too late anyway.

"Why am I your background and what's up with the heart? No one else had a heart.." Taehyung actually couldn't imagine that Jungkook had a crush on him, like he couldn't even believe the thought.

The brunette who were just blushing, looked down in embarrassment, because he thought the older actually understood the situation, which he didn't.

"Jungkook, are you okay? Why are you blushing?"

"Stop teasing me already! You found out that I like you, why do you have to be so freaking extra!" Jungkook said and looked up at Taehyung, who just had a confused expression.

"W-what?"

"I like you, and you know it, so stop teasing me!"

"But you're not supposed to like me, because I'm your fan and I'm the one who's supposed to be in love with you, don't get me wrong, cuz-" he had to stop himself from confessing his feelings. Every fan could say that they're in love with their idol, but Taehyung could say it and actually mean it, because he actually have a real friendship with his idol.

Jungkook grabbed the blonde's shoulders "I don't care if we're just a fan and an idol, also boys for that matter, but I actually like you!" before the other could answer, Jungkook quickly kissed Taehyung's cheek before running out of the place.

_______
a lot is going on in this fan fiction atm like I don't even know at this point

tbh the whole story is boring, but I'm trying my best to make it interesting??