006

Taehyung actually waited for the fansign to end, but he just hoped Namjoon wouldn't forget about everything.

The 20 year old actually fell asleep, on the bench he was sitting, now laying, on. And the way he had to wake up were really painful.

"Taehyung?" Someone said loudly, and Taehyung fell on the ground, not the most comfortable or soft ground either.

"Aish, that really fucking hurts" he said and rubbed his eyes "who is it?" he opened his eyes, and surprisingly saw Namjoon.

"I want to hear you sing, so come with me pretty boy"

"pretty boy?"

"Took you long enough, Namjoon" Seokjin said and ran over to Taehyung and Namjoon "we finally meet again, my new kiddo"

"why are you here?" Jimin asked the younger, but taller.

"eh, Namjoon wanted to hear me sing" Taehyung asked him, sounding really confident.

Jimin looked at Namjoon "good choice, hyung" he said.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's universe. He was busy with making an Instagram account, so he could stalk Taehyung, without noticing that he's actually in the same room as him. Breathing the same air.

Jungkook had a little crush, but he didn't want to admit it himself, and he wouldn't like to talk about it to someone either.

"yah! Jungkook, stop playing on your phone when we have a guest" Jin yelled from across the room. Jungkook looked up from his phone, and he saw Taehyung.

"oh fuck" he mumbled to himself. He didn't know if he should go to them, or ignore him. In the end, he walked over to them.

Everyone could tell that he's blushing though.

"Which song do you want me to sing though?" Taehyung asked and looked at each one of the members, he was dying on the inside, but he didn't want to show that.

"can you sing Dope?" Jimin asked, Taehyung nodded "but can you rap?"

"well, let's not talk about that"

"me, Yoongi and Hoseok can take those parts, but you can sing the rest" Namjoon suggested.

"Yeah, good idea" Taehyung responded. He didn't understand why they wanted to hear him sing, or even be with them, but he's a really lucky fan.

BTS themselves didn't know if they could do this, but they didn't really care.

Moments after, Taehyung were standing with the three rappers of BTS on a huge stage. Meanwhile, Jimin, Seokjin and Jungkook watched, and recorded them <3

Jungkook's person of view

(^ I know it's point of view, this is just a typo— I won't correct myself though, cuz I wanna see how many people that gonna correct me, even though 10 people before them have already corrected me)

I really like the sight in front of me, I can't lie. Who wouldn't like the sight of a tall, handsome boy, with tight black ripped jeans, huge t-shirt and a unbuttoned shirt, that prevent everyone to see his collarbones.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a deep voice singing, my lines.

"OH MY GOD HES SO GOOD" I fanboyed out loud, without thinking about anything around me, or anyone for that matter. "AHH HES SINGING MY LINE THIS IS GOLD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I THINK IM GONNA CRY JESUS CHRIST"

If I only knew that Jimin and Seokjin recorded everything.

______
lame

happy new year btw

happy new year btw