023

"Jungkookie, I have a really important, and maybe personal question to ask you" Jungkook chocked on his hot chocolate. "Oh my god, are you okay?!"

"Yeah, uhm, what's the question?"

"Would it be awkward if I continued to write fan fictions about us? Because my followers want more, but I don't know if it's appropriate since I know you in real life now"

Jungkook didn't expect that question, so he just shrugged "what kind of fan fictions though?"

"You don't need to know that!" the taller said, while his cheeks were suddenly red and hot, red chili basically "don't think any perverted, cuz you're like 5 years old!"

The brunette felt honestly really attacked right now "Uhm, me? 5? Do 5 year olds have thighs like this?" he said and straight up slapped his own thighs, Taehyung on the other hand had to cover his eyes with his own hands.

"Where did you suddenly get all this confidence from, also why?"

"Don't ask me, but anyway the fan fictions-"

"It's not what you think it is!"

"It's exactly what I think it is, because I've read them" Taehyung looked at the younger, with a surprised and embarrassed expression "I'm not even joking, it was hot! Taekook is much more popular than Jikook, and it honestly surprises me"

"Oh my god, you're too innocent to read fan fictions and jikook is fake! Like I look so much better next to you what the fuck"

"I agree"

"Exactly! Even you agree, so Taekook is much more real than jikook!" Jungkook or Taehyung noticed how close they actually sat next to each other on the couch area of the cafe, cliche.

Taehyung also didn't notice that Jungkook found one of his fan fictions, before he started to read it out loud.

"Taehyung slammed Jungkook, gently, against the wall and smashed their lips together-"

"STOP" the older said and took Jungkook's phone "Don't fucking read them, it's embarrassing!"

The shorter, by like 1 centimeter, didn't care that Taehyung had his phone, or until he saw that the other started to look trough his phone "Hey, don't do that!" he said and tried to get back his phone. Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to see his background and his contact name, which is both too late.

"Oh my god, Taehyung with a heart!" the older squealed "and the background is me!"

_______
hey, I'm back again with your "daily" trashy fan fiction!!

_______hey, I'm back again with your "daily" trashy fan fiction!!