051 ー Epilogue

"Jeon Jungkook, from the legendary group bangtan sonyeondan is finally getting married! Who would thought it was the golden maknae would be the first to get married, only 29 years old as well!"

"It's confirmed, the wedding date is the 31st of December this year!"

"This is the first time in korea's history that a male idol marries another man, but this will also mean that they're one of the first gay couples who will be legally married in our country!"

"All the rumors about Jeon Jungkook's relationship with a fan is true, and after 10-11 years of dating, they're finally getting married! Life goals!"

"Jeon Jungkook is getting married to his true and loyal fanboy, or should we say fiancé, Kim Taehyung."

"Will you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?"

"I, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do us part."

"And will you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

Jungkook nods, before he says his wedding wow and looks at Taehyung "You, Kim Taehyung, have been my fanboy, best friend, crush and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. So I'm truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together."

The now married couple smiled at each other and waited for the sentence "You can now kiss your husband!" and that's when their lips finally connected.

They were finally married, they could finally go on dates without worrying about a scandal and they could finally be with each other for the rest of their life.

_________
taekook getting married should be a concept

btw I'm planning to write at least one more epilogue so yeah wait for me(oh I never did) Edited; 20th of February 2019

(oh I never did)
Edited; 20th of February 2019