021

Mrs.Kim told his son to work at their cafe, because he was just sitting in his room all day, so that's what he's doing at the moment.

Taehyung still waited for Jungkook to contact him, but at this point he thought everything was just a dream. He thought that the fact that he met and got his idol's number was all just a dream and that he's waiting for nothing.

He might be too dramatic, like Jae Eun told him yesterday when she visited him again.

The newly dyed blonde boy was in his own universe, until his vibrated and he snapped out of it and immediately checked the notification.

New tweet from 방탄소년단!

방탄소년단 @/BTS_twt 34 seconds ago
I'm not so active anymore 😬 but we're really busy at the moment!! 😫😫😫

방탄소년단 @/BTS_twt ・34 seconds ago I'm not so active anymore 😬 but we're really busy at the moment!! 😫😫😫

"Oh my god, he's so adorable!" Taehyung said to himself, he thought, and saved the picture.

"Who's adorable?" a girl in front of him asked, no one he knew, just a costumer. The same girl noticed Taehyung's phone case of Jungkook "Oh, did you see Jungkook's new selfie?"

"Yeah, he's the one I called adorable" he giggled "anyway, what do you want to order?"

"A cup of green tea and your number, please"

"You can't get both"

"Your number then?"

"I didn't tell you that you could choose either"

_______
tbh idk

_______tbh idk