050

It's been 8 years, but Taehyung is still waiting for the love of his life, even though he lost hope a long time ago. He tried to convince himself that everything was just a dream, because why would an idol end up dating a fan?

However, he just couldn't think it was a dream either, everything seems too real to just be a happy, or perhaps, sad dream. A dream with a sad love, since that's exactly what their relationship is.

Taehyung is 28, nearly 29, but he's still waiting for one man.

He stayed away from media as much as he could the last couple of years, he doesn't want to see Jungkook, it just hurts so much for him.

The brunette moved out of his parents house when he turned 23 years old, and later took over the business at the cafe, even though his mom still works there.

The cafe has gotten bigger and more popular, which is really nice for both costumers and owners.

It's usually a lot of high school students there, because of Taehyung and the delicious drinks. Most of them aren't there to flirt with the 28 year old, but they just think the owner is cool to hang around with.

One day a group 12th graders came to the cafe, Taehyung wouldn't consider them friends, but he usually talks to them everyday, since they come the cafe every single day.

One of the girls always asked Taehyung how old he is, because never told them, however today he finally told them. Their wig got snatched.

"I'll turn 28 in December" he says.

"No way! You're like 10 years older than us, that's impossible!" "You look so damn young!" "You look even younger than us, what is this kind of disrespect?!" were some of the things they said to Taehyung, he just chuckled though.

"You should've become a model or something, cuz you wasted some good looks there" one of them said, but the oldest just smiled and didn't say anything.

The silence was interrupted by the front door and later a question "Do you still sell the really delicious hot chocolate?"

Taehyung thought his own ears were playing with him, cuz he's sure that the voice couldn't belong to his one and only true love, Jeon Jungkook. His boyfriend who he never broke up with.

He slowly turned around, and now he couldn't believe his own eyes either "Jungkook?"

"Oh my god! It's Jungkook from BTS!" one of the high schoolers said, because even though beyond the scenes disbanded, they're still quiet popular, for obvious reasons. A lot of people still enjoys their music as well.

"Damn, you're right, it's him!" "Wow, he's still really handsome!" were things they said, but nor Taehyung or Jungkook listened to them.

They were to busy looking at each other, until the older's eyes became watery real quick, but Jungkook of course walked to him and wrapped his arms around the taller's waist

"I'm back." he whispered, before cupping Taehyung's cheeks and kissed his lips, after 8 years with no physical contact.

For a moment it was just the two of them, no one else are with them. They can't hear all the noise and camera sounds around them, because for a moment they could only hear each other's breathing.

"I've missed you" Taehyung says when they pulled away from each other, while the other wiped away his tears "I couldn't stop thinking about you for 8 years, and I even quit social media"

Jungkook nods "I know, I noticed.. And I'm sorry it took me 8 years"

"I don't care, because at least you're here with me right now. I tried to convince myself that everything was a dream, even though I knew it wasn't"

"Don't worry, cuz I'm not leaving you again!"

"You better not, cuz I've been a virgin for nearly 29 years because of you" they both chuckle because of the, again, lame joke "seriously though, I love you so much, so you're not even allowed to leave me alone again"

"I love you too, Taehyungie"

The end.

_________
yes, this is the end

just kidding gotta write some epilogues (or just a epilogue idk yet) for you

I'm sorry that I have to end it this way, cuz it's honestly really lame and cliche, but tbh what's not lame and cliche ??

anyway, thank you for reading this story, even though I always complained about the story, always complained that I didn't want to write some fucking lame ass smut and that I always complained about literally everything possible

you should be lucky, cuz I thought this was gonna be like a 20 chapters book like wtf 50 chapters omg

I'm sorry if I was rude to any of you, or didn't satisfy you enough or perhaps you didn't like the side ships, idk whatever

this is the end, and I hope you don't hate me for ending it, but I also hope you understand why I ended it

cuz like the summer break is over this month, so I want to finish as many stories as I can before school starts, since I won't have so much time to write stories anymore (: help

anyway, see you when I write the epilogue for you bye