026

Jungkook knocked on the door, but no one opened the door, and he waited for at least 10 minutes.

He was about to leave, until he remembered what Mrs.Kim told him that he could just go into the house if Taehyung doesn't open the door, but he didn't want to look like a fucking creep either.

However, the brunette got an idea;; he just send a message to Taehyung first, telling him that he gonna visit him (: not creepy at all

To: Taehyung
hey, I'm gonna visit you, so be prepared (: Your mom said it was okay, so don't blame me

He then opened the unlocked door and looked inside, Jungkook couldn't see anyone. He later walked into the house and locked the down behind him.

He felt extremely awkward being in the older's house, without him knowing.

Jungkook couldn't find the other in the living room or the kitchen, so he took the chance and walked upstairs instead, lucky for him- he could find Taehyung's room right away.

Or at least he assumed the door with a BTS poster on it was Taehyung's room. He walked towards the door and knocked on it twice, before he actually got an answer.

"Oh my god mom, what is it?"

Jungkook took a deep breath before he opened the door in front of him.

"Mom, don't- Jungkook?!" Taehyung said confused when he saw the younger boy in front of him "Oh my god, don't come in here!" he suddenly felt embarrassed, because of two things;; all the posters of younger all over his room and the fact that he's only wearing socks and a pair of boxers.

"your room is nice"

"don't tease me!"

"do you work out?" Taehyung suddenly felt really flustered when he saw the younger looking at him.

"What are you doing here?" the blonde said and quickly some pants, but at the same time he looked after a t-shirt.

"You're ignoring me, is it because of the confession?"

"do you mean the prank?"

"prank?"

"Yeah, it was obviously just a prank, like why would you like me?" Jungkook felt like shit, because the person he likes thinks his confession is just a joke "hey, what's wrong?" the still shirtless 20 year old asked and immediately walked to Jungkook.

"I'm not pranking you! Why the hell would I prank you like that? A prank like that could ruin my career!" the brunette yelled, while he high key sobbed "I was so stressed out, and thought I scared you because of the whole situation, but you just ignored me!"

"I didn't mean to ignore you, but I just didn't know what to do. I thought it was a prank, but probably because it was too unreal, if that makes sense?" Taehyung thought the whole situation looked like a scene from a drama, but quickly brushed off that thought "But even if I knew for real that you likes me, I don't want to ruin your career.. A relationship between an idol and a normal person makes a lot of drama, but if it's a fan-"

"I don't care"

"I care, because I don't want to be the person who ruin your whole career and-" Taehyung was cut off yet again by Jungkook, however this time it was because of a pair of lips on his own.

The younger didn't run away from the older boy this time.

________
it's getting somewhere

________it's getting somewhere

#shipmattheok