014

Taehyung was still embarrassed after all the sinful stuff that he did.

He looked after the cafe today, since his mom had a business meeting, which he really didn't care about.

Luckily for Taehyung, it wasn't that many people there today, but he's still not lucky when a certain guy walked into the cafe. It wasn't Jungkook.

It was Jimin, or the only other person who saw what drunk Taehyung sent to Jungkook.

However, Taehyung didn't know that.

Jimin walked towards the counter and looked at Taehyung, surprised to see him here, since he usually just see an older woman.

"Taehyung?" Jimin said, and Taehyung thought he died. Since, even though he have met him before and even have Jungkook's number.

He's never prepared to see anyone of his favorite group in real life.

"Hey Jimin" the younger said after a minute or so "what do you want to order? The usual?" he had already asked his mom what bts usually order, an it's the same hot chocolate every time.

"yes the usual" Taehyung nodded and turned around to make the hot chocolate. "when did you get Jungkook's number?"

Taehyung thought of it as a normal question, even though it's not "he wrote it down when he signed my poster"

"oh wow, he's smooth"

"true" Taehyung answered and finished the hot chocolate for the six bts members, and when he turned around he saw three girls around Jimin.

'they're probably ditching school' he thought when he saw that they're wearing school uniforms.

"here's your hot chocolate" Taehyung said when the fangirls left. Jimin nodded and grabbed the 6 drinks.

"by the way, turn off your phone when you gonna drink"

"what"

_______
I'm sorry
it's slow updates + bad updates help 

_______I'm sorry it's slow updates + bad updates help