035

Jungkook needed a break from the other members, since they're really mad at him at the moment. They don't like about all the dating rumors their fans are making at the moment, especially since it's not rumors.

He didn't know that his hyungs knew about the relationship, but they just answered him with "it's obvious".

So he did what he always did when he wants to avoid people- going to Taehyung's house. 

Right now he was actually standing in front of his eyes and knocked on the front door, but no one opened it, so he tried to knock one more time without luck.

"Jungkookie, what are you doing here?" Jungkook heard from behind, he turned around immediately and saw his boyfriend, with a girl.

"Oh, hey.." he suddenly felt really awkward.

"Don't worry, this is just a friend of mine, who already-" Taehyung suddenly remember that he never told Jae Eun about his relationship with Jungkook "ah, she already knows that we talk to each other and she's also gonna leave now"

Jae Eun just nodded "Bye" she said, while weaving her hand and later left. She didn't want to look offended in front of her idol, so she just quietly left, like real fans should do when they see them in public.

"What's up?" Taehyung asked, as he hugged his boyfriend, who looked stressed out yet again, but that's not weird "let's go inside" he later said before he got an answer.

The two boys walked inside of the house, and suddenly they were all cuddled up on the couch, just like before when Jungkook visited him before.

"is something wrong?" the older finally asked Jungkook, who stayed quiet for the whole time he has been there until now. He didn't answer, he just simply nodded "what happened?"

The younger sighed and sat up "the others found out about our relationship a long time ago, and they're really mad at me.." says Jungkook, while he honestly wanted to cry, he's not used to all the yelling from his hyungs.

Taehyung stood up from the couch, also looking down on the other "let's go to my room instead, cuz it's more comfortable cuddling on my bed!" he says, however the reason why he wanted to go upstairs instead, is because he feel like Jungkook gonna cry and he doesn't want his mother to see them like that.

She's not home now, but she got some extra workers at the cafe, so she doesn't have to be there all day everyday.

Jungkook nodded, while standing up as wellー

"are they mad because of the whole thing that happened?" the older asks, when they finally were all cuddled up in his bed.

"yeah.." he could here the younger mumble, also adding a little nod "it's understandable though, since we got a bit more popular after the last comeback, so it's not fun to suddenly end up in a scandal" the younger continues "everything is my fault, because I had to end up liking you.."

Taehyung knew what Jungkook met, he knew he didn't mean it like that, but he still got hurt "so, it would be better if we didn't start dating then?" he said in a hurt voice and sad up in the bed "I'm sorry for ruining everything for you, without even knowing!"

The shortest out of the two suddenly forgot all about his problems, he just focused on the thing he just said, without even thinking. He also sat up, but he wrapped his arms around the older as well "Tae, I didn't mean it like that! You didn't ruin anything for me, but I just meant something else, however I said it in the wrong way.."

Taehyung, who still sounded and looked hurt, looks at his boyfriend "what did you mean then?" before Jungkook answered, he gave Taehyung a small kiss.

"I just meant it would be better if we fell in love after bts disbanded, because then less people would care about our relationship and I wouldn't be able to ruin my fellow members career" he says with a smile on his face "but it doesn't mean I regret being in a relationship with you, even if I ruin my career, because I really love you"

Jungkook felt satisfied when he saw the other finally smile again, however his own wig got snatched away from him, when he was suddenly pushed down onto the mattress and the older sitting on top of him.

"Hyung, what are you-" he was cut off right away, because as all of you expected, Taehyung's lips on his own.

The kiss started as a small kiss with lots of love, but it soon changed into a make out session, however that doesn't mean it wasn't lots of lobs there either, it just wasn't that kind of innocent love like before.

At least not for the kinky fetus, Jungkook.

Without many details, the younger switched their positions so he was on top of the other, while kissing down his neck, in fact he didn't realize what he was doing, until he heard Taehyung's moan.

He quickly pulled away and laid down beside Taehyung instead, when he saw that he left a hickey on his neck "sorry, I didn't know what I was doing- let's just, uhm, cuddle instead!" says Jungkook, as he end up being the big spoon in their spooning™ position.

"kookie, is that your dick?" fuck.

Jungkook was so startled by the question that he fell out of the bed "n-no!" he stutters, still laying on the cold floor, while Taehyung is laughing by the younger's behavior.

The room became quiet for a little moment, but just a little moment "Jungkookie, why do you still lay on the floor? Come back"

"No, it was really comfortable on the floor, but thank you" he was honestly too turned on to do shit at the moment, also thinking that he gave Taehyung a hickey, why did I do that?

The older sighed when he finally understood that Jungkook wouldn't come back in the bed anytime soon, so he just quietly sat on top of Jungkook, again. "Didn't know you'd stop after you gave me a hickey"

"Don't.." the younger chocked out,

A confused expression could be seen on Taehyung's face "Don't what?" he questioned, because he really didn't understand that he sat on top of Jungkook's fucking boner, what a sadistic idiot.

"don't... sit there"

"oh shit, sorry!"

_________
cockblock

BTW (self promo next) MY ONLY DECENT EDIT IS UNDERRATED AF HELP WATCH IT CUZ I USED TWO DAYS ON IT WTF

btw my yt channel is t a e c h i l d (:

tbh my writing style is weird af, cuz at one point it's literally real literature, but then it's suddenly "on top of Jungkook's fucking boner, what a sadistic idiot"