027

The brunette was about to pulled away from the kiss, because Taehyung didn't kiss him back, but before Jungkook could even step away from him- he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and kissed him back.

It was a long kiss, cuz neither of them wanted to pull away and they somehow ended up in Taehyung's bed.

At this point, they're just making out.

The sight would look really adorable, but also weird, because Jungkook didn't even take off his big winter jacket and Taehyung is not even wearing a shirt, also with Jungkook posters surrounding them, however still adorable.

Eventually the two had to pull away from each other, and the room were currently just filled with loud breathing, it literally just sounded like they've been running one kilometer in 5 minutes, or a less creative explanation;; like they fucked each other for straight 3 hours.

It was a really intense kiss.

"I'm sorry" the blonde suddenly said, while looking straight into Jungkook's brown eyes "I've always liked you, in a fan to idol liking way, but recently I actually started like-liking you and not because you're just an idol or something"

"Why do you apologize? That just makes me happy"

"I don't want to ruin your hard work, I don't want to be responsible, but I love you so much, so I don't know what I should do.. I never wanted to ignore you"

The 19 year old just hugged his hyung "Don't worry, I understand why you ignored me and it's understandable"

"I just want to ask you out, but I shouldn't"

"You should, because I would say yes!"

"Take of your jacket first, because it's really big and kinda in the way" Jungkook giggled, but did as he was told.

"Ask me out"

"Do you want to date me?"

"Yes!"

________
this is so- I should stop complaining, cuz you're probably done with my shit

________this is so- I should stop complaining, cuz you're probably done with my shit