007

Taehyung's pov

22nd of March

I didn't come home before 9 pm yesterday, but I couldn't sleep the whole night, I just thought about everything that happened yesterday.

That's when the thought hit me "I have to hang up the poster" I mumbled to myself. I literally jumped out of my bed and ran over to my bag. I smiled when I felt the poster in my hands, and I quickly rolled it out, grabbed some tape and seconds later it was hanging on my wall.

I snapped a picture of it, I was about to send it to Jae Eun, but I noticed something beside Jungkook's autograph.

"IS THAT A PHONE NUMBER?!" I actually yelled, but shut up when I noticed that my window is open "ops"

Then the talking to myself started "It can't be a phone number, right? It's probably just a random number? I should find out.. BUT what if it actually is his number?! I wouldn't survive that! Should I call an ambulance? Just in case. But I don't remember the ambulance number oh my god"

"Taehyung, stop talking to yourself, and show me the poster" a familiar, high pitched voice said. Oh no.

"Jae Eun, how did you get in here?! WHAT IF I CHANGED CLOTHES?!"

She just shrugged "you're gay anyway".
I thought for a moment, since I really didn't know how to respond to that.
"why did you talk to yourself anyway?"

"I think Jungkook gave me his number, but I'm-"

"WHAT?!" I ignored her when I heard my phone vibrate.

"oh, bts posted a video" I said and looked at the title "interesting title"

"what do you mean?"

"look at the title"

"lucky fan and fanboy Jungkook?"

______
I was too lazy to write something long, but I also wanted to update 🤔🤔👏

what if bts lived in the same neighborhood as Tae🤔 would that be too cliché, or would it work ?