019

The other members are honestly worried for the youngest member in beyond the scenes, since he seems more cold, but also a bit depressed nowadays.

Seokjin tried to talk to him about it, but Jungkook just smack his bedroom door in the older's face or just walks away from him.

The others knew that if Seokjin couldn't even talk to him, they wouldn't be able to either, until they decided to lock themselves into the youngers room.

"what are you doing?" Jungkook asked and quickly took off his new pair of headphones "why are all of you here?"

As always, the oldest member was the first one to speak up, because he's the mom friend "we're worried about you"

"why are you worried about me?" the brown haired boy asked and looked at all his older group members in front of him "you have nothing to be worried about?" Seokjin sighed and sat down beside the other, while the others were just standing there, for motherly support.

"You don't seem like yourself anymore, like you seem more cold and a bit sad" Jungkook didn't know what to say, and just looked down to his hands "what's wrong?"

"nothing" was the only thing he answered.

"Just tell us, you know we're here for you" Hoseok said and also sat down on the younger's bed, sunshine.

Before anyone else could say something, Jungkook's phone started ringing and it was the gucci boy himself, Taehyung.

Seokjin looked at Jungkook's phone and saw the name "Taehyung with a heart? My lost son?Why do you have his number?"

"Taehyung with a heart?" Namjoon repeated, or asked.

Jungkook ignored all of them and quickly answered Taehyung "I'll call you later"

"Oh okay, but why-" he already ended the call, before he could hear what the older had to say, and he felt bad right away.

"Can you please explain to us my you have Taehyung's number?"

"and why you have a heart behind his name?"

"what's going on?"

Jungkook just wanted to tell his friends everything and he's going to, even though he wouldn't know the outcome "I like Taehyung, a lot"

"What?"

"I really fucking like Taehyung, like I thought he was interesting when I first met him, but I actually like him now and I don't know how, because I thought I liked girls. However, I found out for sure that I like him when I got jealous when people shipped him with Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung" the poor guy actually started crying, without noticing "I'm his bias, so why can't people just ship him with me? Am I not good enough, like it hurts me enough that I can't date him for real"

Everyone are surprised about what just happened, including Jungkook himself.

"Forget about what I just said"

________
hey

________hey