033

"Jungkook, how did you mix up the pictures? Oh my god" Taehyung said to the younger trough the phone. He didn't mind that he posted a picture of the two, until a lot of people made drama and articles.

"I don't know, I guess I was tired? I should've double checked, sorry"

"Don't apologize, I know you didn't mean to" he said to younger, who sounded really stressed out "I know this is not the right time to say this, but the articles and theories are a bit funny? But no one thinks we're in a relationship, weird"

"A lot of fan girls do"

"Okay, but people make theories that we're either brothers or childhood friends, like why? It's weird, cuz a lot of people know that I'm a fanboy"

"Well, it's better than getting into a big scandal- but I hope that more people will find out that you're actually a fanboy, because then it'll be bigger news or something"

"Let's pray, and let's pray that those creepy stalker fans won't look into this either"

"Yeah, cuz fuck they're creepy! You don't even know homoboy"

"Did you just-"

_________
is it something wrong with wattpad cuz I don't get any comments at all on the last two chapters (without like 1) or is it just you guys who don't want to comment on my effort 😤😤😤😤!!!???

_________is it something wrong with wattpad cuz I don't get any comments at all on the last two chapters (without like 1) or is it just you guys who don't want to comment on my effort 😤😤😤😤!!!???