041

They didn't end up fucking each other, because Taehyung didn't have condoms and lube, but that's not the only problem, since none of them wanted to be bottom.

Taehyung is pretty sure he's a top, but Jungkook is the confused one, so they basically ended up giving a blow like flute to each other, since they didn't want to take a Jungkook on themselves.

After the hot and steamy blowing, they ended up being all cuddly and flirty for the rest of the night, also watching a fantastic movie 11/10 would recommend, called two weddings and a funeral.

When a certain scene came on the tv screen, the older had to pause the movie "That scene explains everything!"

"What do you mean?"

"Stop with that, Justin wannabe, anyway that scene explains everything! You're a top, but bottom"

"Oh my god, you're right this scene explains everything, cuz you're totally a bottom, but top" Taehyung looked slightly offended "excuse me, it's true, because you're always cute and innocent, until you're horny and on top of me"

He could agree with that, so he just nodded "by the way, gotta ask you something important"

"what is it?"

"Are you a virgin?" Jungkook suddenly pulled away from the cuddling and looked at his boyfriend, with a surprised look on his face.

"What?"

"I asked, are you a-"

Jungkook cut him off "I know what you asked, but why do you ask so suddenly?" Taehyung just shrugged "well, I've been a trainee since I was 13, and I debuted when I was 15... Do you think I got the time to fuck anyone?"

The older started laughing "ha, virgin boy"

"Hm, what about you? Are you a virgin?" that's when he stopped laughing, and just stayed quiet "Damn, you're suddenly really quiet" Jungkook teased "I guess you're a virgin as well"

"Uhm, that's because I was too busy fanboying- I mean studying" the younger was the one who laughed this time, but kissed Taehyung instead when he saw the grumpy look on his face.

"You're too cute, how are you a top?"

________
guys, I'm a 15 year old virgin boy, so why do you expect this underage kid to write smut for you horny hoes

like that's basically child porn 😤😤😤👏👏👏

also I hate stories here the main characters cheat on each other, like it's painful kill me

so I can promise you one thing, I'll never let you go trough that in any of my stories, cuz you only deserve cockblocks, not psychically and mentally pain