040

Taehyung and Jungkook haven't seen each other since they almost fucked each other, but the younger finally got some free time again, since christmas is right around the corner.

Jungkook tried his best to cover up his face today, he also wore a big winter jacket, just in case. He had to be extra today and take a taxi to Taehyung's house, because he really didn't want more rumors about them.

The older had told him just to enter the house this time, so they don't make the same hugging in "public" mistake again.

"Honey, I'm home!" Jungkook yells, while he's taking of his jacket, face mask, beanie and shoes.

Since no one answered him, he just walked up to the older's room, but he was greeted by a messy-ish room and no Taehyung. He shrugged off the thought and laid down on the bed.

This time it wasn't only Jungkook's wig that got snatched, cuz Taehyung didn't expect to see him in his bedroom. He was just standing there in a towel around his waist, since he thought the younger wouldn't get here so fast.

He thought he had the time to take a shower and get dressed before the other got here, but it got even worse when he remembered the events that happened last time they saw each other.

"Kookie, uhm, when did you get here?" he asks really awkwardly, still standing with the door and a color of red painted all over his face, Jungkook could relate with the last partー cuz he also got a flashback moment.

"Ah, not too long ago.." he answered, Taehyung just nodded as a response "I used a taxi, so that's why I got here like 20 minutes earlier"

"That probably explains why I'm standing here just in a towel"

"Yeah, well if you told me you were gonna take a shower, I would probably wait- no, to be honest I wouldn't" Jungkook says and stand up from the bed, he later walked towards Taehyung "because you're the one who gave me blue balls and embarrassed me in front of the others"

How can he sound so confident suddenly? the older thought to himself, also thinking that he should try it as well "Stop acting so dominant, I'm obviously the top in our relationship" he might've sounded really confident, but he regretted his life decisions 2 seconds later.

"What? I'm definitely the top! I'm top material, like I'm always the top in fan fictions!"

"Fan fictions aren't realistic though.." Taehyung mutters, however Jungkook could clearly hear himー to make it short, both of them were on top of the bed.

The younger is on top of the older again, he wanted to show Taehyung how dominant he could be, but his thoughts suddenly changed when his boyfriend switched their positions, somehow.

Before he started to even touch the younger, he took off Jungkook's shirt, because he felt really awkward, since he was the only shirtless one. He's in fact only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's universe; he suddenly forgot everything about being dominant when he fault Taehyung's hands touching him. He could only focus on the finger tips that touched him and the lips that kissed his neck.

________
WATCH THIS INSTEAD

guys I really shouldn't write smut, because when I do it, I never make it serious at all- like I can't dihhjeleidhske

okay, but if I'll ever make chapter 69, I'm gonna shamelessly write smut, because I think the next chapter gonna be cockblocked as well

also, question: how old do you think I am cuz ???

also also, I made a new video (: