1. Wing Woman Chronicles

"Why do you want to go to Cyrenville?" I whined

"Because, Harp, we need a girl's getaway." Eva explained, pulling out my suitcase. "It's just for two nights."

"Two nights that I don't have." I reminded her, folding my arms over my chest.

"We'll be back in time for your shift on Sunday." She promised. "Now put some clothes in this bag before we have a repeat of PCB."

I shuddered at the memory. Eva packed for me that week and she didn't pack any bottoms for me. For the first day there, I had to tan in my bra and panties.

I went straight to my closet and began pulling day options. I chose a variety of accessories and a couple of occasion neutral shoes.

I threw them onto my bed for Eva to go through. She made sure our things weren't the same since we had a bad habit of matching. She picked up the lace bodysuits and nodded in approval. Her ombre curls bounced around her head. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic display.

"Freeing the nipple, huh?" She bounced her eyebrows suggestively. Rolling my eyes, I advanced toward her.

"I'll be wearing a bra underneath." I growled, snatching the practically see through fabric. Eva pouted in mock protest before moving on to my outfit for the day.

"You need to go shopping." She threw over her shoulder as she rummaged through my closet.

"My clothes are fine." I snapped. "You make sure I have more than enough."

It wasn't a lie. Eva had a way of tricking you into new experiences. Most of mine have been surrounded by trying on new clothes. As a self-proclaimed "label whore", she always made sure to keep us up with the newest trends.

"Oh hush." She scolded, handing me a flannel shirt and a pair of high waist shorts.

"I'm not wearing that." I threw the flannel shirt on the ground and walked to my closet.

She sighed and gave up on dressing me. I slid on the shorts as she rummaged through my shoes.  I pulled on my thigh high socks and heeled combat boots. I knotted my high society tee in the front. I completed my look with a black beanie and added slight waves to my hair.

"When are we leaving?" I asked while scrolling through my phone. 

"As soon as I find the lipstick you're going to wear today." She answered, opening random drawers at my primp station.

"I'm not wearing lipstick." I refused.

"And just why not?" She whined.

"If I do lipstick, I'll have to do eyes, if I do eyes, I'll have to do brows, if I have to do brows, I'll have to do foundation." I argued. "And I would like to let my face breathe before tonight. She rolled her eyes and pushed random items into a bag.

"Fine. Let's go." She exited my room without a second glance. I sighed before grabbing a few more essentials and following her out.

----

"A regular hotel, huh?" I asked once we got settled.

"Yupp." Eva popped her gum.

The room was anything but regular. It was basically a large apartment. There were two rooms with their own bathrooms and balconies. The kitchen was bright and open and flowed directly into the living room. All of the electronics were state of the art.

This is too much.

"Sweet." I replied dryly, adding a coat of mascara. "Steve?"

"Nope." She shook her head. "Eldredge."