3. Like A Wet Dream

Lucien
*
Last night was fucking amazing.

I heard the door slam as I exited the shower. My survival instincts immediately tapped in. I wrapped a towel around my waist and grabbed the gun from under the sink. Making sure it was loaded, I crept my way out to the main room.

I kept my back close to the wall as I scanned high and low.

Coming to the conclusion that I was here alone, I relaxed into the couch. Not bothering to put clothes on, I unwrapped my towel and turned on the t.v. I zoned in on Blades of Glory.

"Seriously?" I heard Ruger exclaim, covering his eyes like a child. "Can you put your dick away or something?" I chuckled before wrapping the towel around me.

"Don't be intimidated by my muscle." I winked. He groaned in response. Deciding to put him out of his misery, I retired to my room and pulled on a pair of basketball shorts. I spotted something dangling on the closet door. I picked it up and inspected the lace material.

She left her panties but no number?

I smirked and stashed them in my suitcase. I swaggered out of the room with a goofy grin on my face.

"Good night?" I asked out, entering the kitchen.

"369." He beamed. I slapped his shoulder. "What about you?"

"Didn't need a plus one." I smirked. He gave me a high five.

The flashbacks from last night caused Lu-Down-Below to stir. She was the first girl I enjoyed playing with. I wanted to know what made her tick. What turned her on the most. She made me work for her moans. She wasn't on some exaggerated porn star shit.

I shook the thoughts from my head and went to the refrigerator. I grabbed two bottled waters and tried to listen to what Ruger was saying.

I tossed him a water bottle before heading to the couch. He joined me with a box of cold pizza. I wrinkled my nose and turned my attention to the movie. We heard a hard fall and a squeal. I turned my head, reaching into the cushion for my gun. A brown skin girl with a mess of curls stumbled out of Cree's room. I looked at Ruger who had a surprised look on his face.

The birthday hookup.

She noticed our stares and gave us a small smile. I smiled back while Ruger gave her a head nod.

"Tell him he's the best yet." She bit her lip thoughtfully before sliding out the front door.

I turned back to Ruger who was still shocked.

"I thought he was lying." He mumbled. I quirked an eyebrow. He sighed.

"I talked to her yesterday and she turned me down. Cree said he would have her in bed before we left." He explained, running a hand through his hair. I laughed out.

Well damn.

"My man." I breathed. Ruger shot me a glare. "Come on, Ru, it's his birthday."

Ruger rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"So are you going to tell me why you were ass naked on the couch with a gun?" He changed the subject. I smirked.

"I thought someone broke in." I shrugged casually. He gave me a confused look.

"So you came out here naked?" He prodded. I chuckled.

"I guess my girl left while I was in the shower." I confessed. "But I went straight into murder mode and now we're here."

"She must have sensed your crazy." He teased.

"Fuck you." I playfully shoved him away.
----

"So she was in and out, huh?" Cree asked when he finally emerged from his cave.

"Like a wet dream." I sighed.

"My kinda girl." Ruger commented.

"What if she was married?" Wyatt asked, fixing his collar. His slight glare said more than he could.

He's disappointed.

"Not my problem." I shrugged.

"She was cool as hell though." Ruger admitted. "I was serious about her being my roller." I nodded in agreement.

"I wonder if she'll be out tonight." I asked out. The guys turned toward me in confusion. I shrugged.

"Nothing wrong with a little vacation fling." I smirked, putting my phone on 'do not disturb.'
----

I sat in the VIP with my boys. Cree was living it up in the middle of a group of girls that could make the UN jealous. Ruger was sweet talking our waitress while Wyatt babysat the bar. Wyatt surprised me by being out. He usually chilled alone. I leaned back in my chair, sipping my fourth drink of the night. I needed to find a girl before Jack took over.

Jack can make anyone have a nice rack.

A cute blonde took my drink out of my hand and straddled my lap. I smirked and watched her movements. She picked her skirt up and showed that she wasn't wearing panties.

Which happens way too often.

I slid my hand down and dipped my finger into her. She moaned out as I stroked her. I pulled my finger to her lips. She gave me a look.

"Exactly. Get off me." I said standing up, making her fall to the floor.

If she won't taste herself, I don't need her.

I stepped over her and made my way to the bathroom. After scrubbing my hands raw, I went to find my crew.

Wyatt held his drink up in acknowledgement. I gave him a nod. Ruger now had the waitress planted firmly in his lap with his head between her breasts. For him not to be a tit man he sure stays between some. I rolled my eyes and scanned for tonight's fun.

My eyes landed on a beautiful girl with a throat tattoo. She looked to have just the right amount of buzz. Relaxed but not drunk. I slowly approached her. She immediately latched onto me.

Too easy.

She swayed her hips against me as I held her waist. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. She was good but, she was nothing like the girl from last night. The way she moved was so sensual. When she was on top of me, hands in her hair, abs contracting as she moved, ohmygod the way she moved. She rode me like the beat to her favorite song. The way her hips rolled as she showered me with her pleasure. Her inner pulse gripped me with possession. The way she sang out her moans. Sex with her was some artistic shit. I wanted more.

Fuck that. I needed more.

I felt a small hand reach down into my pants. She expertly stroked my length, releasing a need inside of me.

"Let's go." I whispered huskily. She nodded.
----

"We should do this again." The girl pulled on her dress.

I shrugged, taking a drag of my blunt. She smirked.

"It was nice fucking you..." I trailed. "Bailey?"

"Close." She giggled. "Miranda."

Not close at all.

"Miranda." I smirked.

She waved and left the room. I took another hit and let the smoke roll through my lungs.

I love when a girl knows how to leave.
----

I dropped my bags by the door.

"Anyone home?" I called out.

Silence.

I wandered into the kitchen to see it in perfect condition, like always. I opened random doors, finding each one empty. I opened my bedroom door. Everything was exactly how I left it. I sighed and flopped back onto the bed.

Back to the lonely life.

----------------------------------------------------
My first story. Let me know what you think!

*catch the detailed adventures with Lucien in Satyriasis