24. Necrophilia and Eggplants

Nat officially pissed me off for the last time. Instead of signing the papers like an honorable woman would have, she petitioned for spousal and child support. A bold move for a brainless woman, she also asked for compensation for pain and suffering. Apparently, her numerous "baby vacations" on my expense was not enough to settle her nerves.

My distaste for this woman was so great that I contemplated killing her. I was balls deep in her throat and could easily put a hot one between the eyes. What was stopping me? I didn't want a dead body on my dick, necrophilia isn't my thing.

She came to my office with a brand new look. The strawberry blonde was traded for a bleach blonde. As she stroked my length, the rings I gave her glittered in the light. It used to be the most perfect sight ever. The bonus would have been seeing her pregnant with our child. Sure she was pregnant, but the kid wasn't mine. My kids were flowing down her throat.

"Get the fuck out, Nat." I fixed myself and relaxed into my chair. The look of rage flashed across her face as I laughed.

"So you're really not going to up the amount?" She squealed, wrapping her trench coat around her swollen form.

"I don't believe in prostitution." I smirked.

"You agreed when your dick touched my throat." She yelled, motioning to her neck, I shrugged.

"Au contraire, puttanella, I never agreed to your terms. In fact, I never had a chance to say no. But, you know what you did was solicitation and possibly sexual assault. Now do you want that added to the perjury and paternity fraud you'll get when they demand a DNA test?" I smirked, adjusting my sleeves.

"Why are you doing this? I put up with your cheating from our teenage years!" She choked out.

"And you're getting compensated for that. But, I refuse to let you pin a baby on me." I retorted.

"Fuck you, Roma!"

"Get out."
____________________________________

"Just go, she's fine."

"But, what if - stop pushing me!"

"Harper, go. Lucia is fine with us. Koven won't even let her out of his eyesight." Kenya pushed me toward the door.

"Fine, I'll be back in the morning." I sighed out.

"Not before 11, we got shit to do." She smirked. "Go have fun."

The front door slammed just as my date pulled up. He immediately exited his car, pulling me into a gentle hug. Carson was a relocated southern boy. The all American, blonde hair, blue eyed dream. He played football until a torn rotator cuff hindered his future. Now at 24, he took up welding.

We met by the eggplants after his child ambushed me. Apparently, CJ and Luci attended the same daycare and he got to visit the infant room. He came screaming at me yelling about his baby. Carson, just like me, was confused by the outburst. When Luci didn't freak out, I figured he was okay. Things started out slowly, park dates, lunch dates, breakfast meetings. Since we were both single parents, regular dates didn't exist.

This was our tenth date, the first traditional one. I was fine with something small, he opted for an actual restaurant. I had on heels and lipstick, this was as official as official could get.

"You look beautiful." He kissed me softly, I smiled shyly. Our first kiss took me by surprise. He surprised me with lunch while I was at work. Before he left, he leaned over the counter and kissed me. I was stunned for what felt like hours. It had been a long time since someone kissed me. My poor stomach fluttered every time.

"Thank you. Where are we going?" I asked, assessing his attire.

"Somewhere." He replied cheekily.

The drive over was filled with random chatter about work and kids. The more he talked, the more my attraction grew. His southern drawl kept me engaged. It made me feel special because he tried to cover it up in public. I was just a fan of him.

The dark, romantic atmosphere put me in the mood. Warmth from the candles, the delicious aroma, and his solid hand sent the butterflies fluttering.

"This place looks amazing." I mused, glancing around.

"It's nowhere near as amazing as you." He smiled genuinely. A blush crept up my neck causing me to giggle.

"Stop trying to butter me up." I teased, fighting off another corny giggle.

"My goal is to see you smile forever." He grabbed my hands.
****

"How'd it go, you're awfully happy." Kenya asked as we walked through the mall.

"It was amazing. We went out to eat and then took a walk. We talked about everything." I gushed happily.

"Sounds like it. There's more that you're not telling me." She observed, I nodded.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend." I sang, she giggled already knowing my answer.

"And." She drawled, raising an eyebrow.

"We had sex." I whispered childishly.

"What?" She exclaimed, startling Luci. I nodded. "How was it?"

"It was," I bit my lip trying to find the right word, "different."

"That doesn't sound good." Kenya frowned, guiding us into a children's store.

"I'm still new, I guess." I sighed. "I couldn't get his rythm."

"Or maybe your cooch is so rusty that you need more oil sessions." She smirked.

Or the father of my child fucked it up for anyone else.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Do you think Lucien should give Nat more money? Do you think they were actually cheating? Should he play dirty and risk his secrets or stay quiet?

How do you feel about Lucien?

Nat?

Harper?

How do you feel about Harper dating? Is this a step forward or will this cause more problems?

Carson? Everyone loves a southern gentleman, right? Is he real or is this just a front?