17. Women Everywhere

Lucien
*

"Big brother, you have failed me." Cree announced, walking through the door.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"How have I failed you?" I asked stretching my neck.

"You neglected to tell me that your secretary is such a good lay." He leaned over my desk. "Or were you keeping her for yourself?"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"I didn't sleep with her." I denied. "Please tell me you haven't either."

He grinned sheepishly. I groaned out loud.

"This is my sixth one in four fucking months, Cree." I growled. "I don't know what you guys are doing to them but, they get way too involved after you. Che cosa devo fare? What do I have to do to get you and Ruger to stop fucking my employees?"

"Stop hiring exotic chicks." He half-asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to discriminate in my business just so the fetish kings will stop defiling my employees in the break room." I ranted.

"Actually, it was the board room." Cree smirked. "And technically they're fetish queens. Oooh sir I love your big white co-"

"Silenzio!" I banged my head against my desk while groaning loudly. My brother knew just how to make things worse.

"Cree," I warned. "Non farmi sparare il tuo cazzo fuori. (Don't make me shoot your dick off.)"

"I'm just saying. The contrast is a beautiful sight." He held his hands up with a smile. "Deberías probarlo, brother."

I've already tried it. It was the best moment I've ever had.

"Why are you here?" I shook the thought from my head. The ache in my dick reminded me that he found his soulmate about a year ago.

"We're going home." He announced.

"Why?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"Vanessa and the baby." He smiled like a child.

"I need to pack a bag." I stood abruptly.
----

We pulled up to the old ranch. We were immediately bombarded by women.

"Our babies." Our faces attacked my various shades of lipstick. "Baby boys."

Cree and I welcome each one with the appropriate greeting. We get to the final one. Mom-imus Prime. The HMIC. The matriarch. My-

"Abuela." Cree and I yelled with open arms.

Did we get hugs? No.

We got swatted with floured hands. We both looked at her with sheepish expressions. She returned a hand to her hip and kept her stern expression.

"You come to my house. Without notice. With no women?" She asked, eyes dancing with amusement. I silently praised myself for "forgetting" my ring.

"Lo siento." Cree paused. Oh hell. "But I only want the best to come see my favorite lady."

She grinned and swatted him playfully. I let out a sigh of relief. He has a bad habit of saying the wrong things to the wrong people.

Like the one time he told her that he liked his women on birth control and gone the next morning. She chased him around with a wooden spoon until she gave up and beaned him with it from across the yard.

"You," she turned to me. Oh fuck.

"Yes ma'am?" I looked into her eyes.

"I dreamed of fish," I paled a little. She continued. "Later."