18. Destructive Duo

There's something wrong.

I've had this feeling all day. That something is going to set me off in a major way. Cree and I said our goodbyes early this morning. Cree had to check on some shipments and I needed to get some papers sorted.

"What's wrong with you?" Cree asked somewhat panicked.

I looked at him with confusion. I then looked at my colorless knuckles that gripped the steering wheel. I was doing well over a hundred. Letting off the gas, I took a deep breath to try and get relaxed.

"Sorry." I muttered.

"Jesus. This isn't NASCAR." He exclaimed. "What's on your mind?"

"I got a bad feeling." I admitted. "I woke up with it."

Cree exhaled. He knew how important those feelings were. We were taught at an early age to trust them. The one time he ignored his, he woke up alone.

"Maybe it's nothing." He tried to chirp. I chuckled at his sudden want to be optimistic.

"It's something." I mumbled.
----

We drove to my place in silence. Cree kept his eye on me. He never said a word. I knew he wanted to get some answers but I also knew it really didn't matter. He was going to be right there through whatever. My brother is always that one you can count on to be loyal. As my blood and best friend, I love him for that.

We pulled up to my street. When Cree slapped my chest.

"Luc. Quién es ese?" He pointed to a red car by my mailbox.

I glared at the car. It seemed vaguely familiar.

"Probably one of Nat's friends." I shrugged.

"I don't know." He drawled, sliding his gun in his pants.

Always the prepared one.

We pulled up into my driveway. I quirked an eyebrow at the custom pink Mercedes sitting in front of me.

Why isn't she parked in the garage?

I motioned for Cree to hop out of my car. I stealthily walked to the vehicle. Cree stayed close behind me. I heard faint groaning noises. My heartbeat quickened.

"What's that noise?" I whispered. Cree leaned forward.

"Sounds like your wife getting poled." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, not giving him the satisfaction of seeing me frustrated. I crouched down by the door and listened closely.

Heavy breathing became evident. My fists pulsed as my anger flowed through my veins.

"Oh shit. Right there." A voice moaned.

That was all I needed to hear before I sprang into action. I started banging the window. Suddenly cursing myself for tinting her windows.

"Open the goddamn door Natalie." I growled. "Ahora!"

A squeal sounded at my banging. A series of hushed voices followed that only intensified my hatred.

"Who are you fucking Natalie? I hope it was good because it's the last time it's going to happen if you don't open this door." I taunted through the window. I let every kick intensify my words. Nat scrambled to the front seat, her stuff slapping against the windows. "If you don't open up, I swear on McKenzie that I'll yank you through the goddamn window and make you watch lover boy dance for us."

"Stop, Lucien." Nat's strained voice sounded from the car.

"Wrong answer." I chuckled.

Cree joined me and took his gun off safety. I took a step back and Cree took aim. He skillfully shot the window out. Natalie screamed in a state of panic. Her fuck buddy was in the fetal position in the floor. Laughing, I reached into the car and grabbed a handful of hair. I yanked her through the car window as she continued to scream out. Cree laughed in amusement.

He's a pussy. I chuckled darkly.

"'come un piccolo gattino." He joked, yanking the car door open. He pulled the guy out by his ankles. He pulled him the rest of the way up by his hair.

"Seriously?" I asked with venom in my voice. "I should kill you both."

Natalie shook in my arms. I shrugged it off and continued. "But I'd like to talk to my wife first."

The man paled at the word and I chuckled. I held up her left hand. Her wedding ring glistened in the sunlight. Cree clicked his tongue and shook his head. Sobs wracked her body as I shoved her to the side.

"Get out of my sight." I growled in front of the man. He tried to stutter out a response. "NOW!"

He slumped against the car before trying to scramble to his feet. He started to run to his car. Cree eyed me and I nodded again. He aimed his gun and shot two of the tires. The man yelled in panic. Natalie cried louder as Cree took aim. The man covered himself with a hand and began to plead.

"Have fun." I nodded at Cree and dragged Natalie into the house. She went limp as I pulled her. I squatted down in front of her face.

"Get the fuck up or I'll make sure even your implants have road burn."

She whimpered as I pulled her up by her hair. She stumbled behind me.

Once we were in the house I threw her into the couch. She curled up into a ball and continued to sob. I paced in front of her. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her up and send her home with lover boy. I took a deep breath.

"The fuck were you doing?" I barked, leaning into her personal space.

She attempted to lean back and look down. I caught her head.

"Answer me." I growled.

"It wasn't like that." She whispered.

The fuck?

I looked around slowly. She followed my gaze timidly.

"So you're telling me that I didn't just come home to my puttana of a wife bouncing on another man's dick in my driveway." I roared, she shrank into the couch. "The man currently running ass naked down the street, the same one you swore on your parents grave was gay, the man whose breath smells like your pussy."

She whimpered and drew in closer. She wasn't afraid of me. We've had fights worse than this. She was hiding- protecting something.

"Please humor me, Nat." I threw my arms up. "Tell me what it was."

"He wanted to know what a woman felt like." She stumbled through her explanation. I gave her a blank stare. "He said he'd always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a woman, so I volunteered."

"Get him a prostitute! You don't volunteer pussy that we paid extra to make sure was fertile. You even had the nerve to fuck him raw." I yelled. "Fuck this. Get out of my house."

She ran up the stairs quickly. I placed my hands on my hips and sighed. I leaned my head back.

"Goddammit!" I breathed.

I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands.

I'm finally free.

I leaned back and sighed. I could finally do what I've wanted to do. I can finally find someone to introduce to Abuela. Someone to have a kid with.

You already have a kid.

Nat came bumbling down the stairs with bags all around her. I eyed her as she went to grab the keys to the pink car.

"Stop right there." I commanded. She froze and looked at me. I arched an eyebrow at her confusion. "You really thought I was going to let you keep the car?"

I laughed out as she formed her face into a pout. Unshed tears were brimming her eyes.

"Don't act like you're the faithful one Lucien." She spat, crossing her arms.

"But I'm man enough to tell you." I growled.

"I've forgiven you for every single one of those whores and the one time you catch me, you decide to kick me out! What the fuck Lucien?" She screamed.

"I need my cards back, too." I held my hand out with a smile.

"You're seriously leaving me like this? You can't be serious! You're so heartless, I hate you! How dare you kick me out while I'm-"

"Pregnant?" I smirked.