2. La-Pearl-La

I studied myself in the window beside the building. I decided to wear the lace, mock neck bodysuit and black leather shorts. Eva looked like a badass in her motorcycle vest, red skirt, and spiked booties. I knew for a fact that she had nothing else on.

She pulled out her flask and took a swig. She handed it to me. I took a sip.

"May our nights be filled with fun and many many orgasms." She yelled. She took another drink and passed it back to me.

To letting loose and forgetting.

I took a big gulp, wincing like an amateur at the burn. She let out a yell and I laughed. I made sure she securely tucked the flask back into her vest pocket. We linked arms and set out to make our declarations come true.

Eva was doing her usual thing. Scoping for another person to hook up with. The girl from last night was bent over in front of her. Eva was rubbing underneath the girl's shorts. I couldn't help but laugh at her openness. She pulled the girl up and gave her a slow, passionate kiss.

Shameless.

"You want some dick tonight, baby?" She purred, gripping the back of the girl's head possessively. "Or do you want some of this sweet ass pussy?" The girl nodded her head in a lustful haze.

"Some guy is getting lucky tonight." I mumbled. "I need a drink!"

Eva didn't respond, she simply nodded her head and winked. I adjusted the waist of my shorts and flipped my hair to the side.

I weaved through the wiggling bodies to the empty side of the bar.

"What's up, Harper? The usual?" Zach asked, grabbing the ingredients. I nodded.

That awkward moment when you're on a first name's basis with the bartender.

Of course he made it perfectly and in record time. It was his way of thanking me for hooking him up. I sipped lazily as I surveyed the crowd. I swayed to the beat trying my hardest not to open instagram again.

"Bitch!" Eva greeted with an influenced hug.

Whatever she took, I want two.

"Hey." I grinned. She wrapped her arm over my shoulder and leaned in.

"Those guys over there want you." She pulled my chin in the right direction. I wrinkled my face in confusion.

"What?" I tilted my head.

"I told them you smoked like burning rubber." She whispered seriously.

"What the fu- " I was interrupted by a finger over my lips.

"Come." She demanded, pulling me to the VIP section.

"Did you just get done fingering someone?" I growled as I wiped an unknown substance from my mouth. She shrugged as she stumbled through the crowd. Downing a random shot, I stupidly followed her.

"She tastes fucking amazing." She winked over her shoulder. I glared at the back of her head before I shrugged.

We finally made it to the entrance where Eva tried to sell my virginity to the bouncers. Complete with an auction. I rolled my eyes and pulled her through. She yelled something about preferring to be spit roasted.

"Eva," I growled, gripping her arm. She quickly recovered and led me to the appropriate area.

We found our way to a curved couch. A thick cloud of smoke blocked some of my vision. I saw men dressed in all black. There were four guys and a girl for each. The two guys on the left were huddled over a table in an intense game of hookup. On the right sat the other two men. Eva's girl was nuzzled into the taller one's neck while the random girl sat in the other guy's lap. She looked frustrated.