We'll Run When the Rain Stops. (One Direction Fan Story) (Character's Chp)

A/N

Hey you guys! ThatOlivia here! okay i just want to say this first up and upfront, thank you theleximermaid for getting me hooked onto Fan-Made stories, she's the one who inspired me to start writing this story and yes i know its kinda different from my other stories up on here. any-who, i hope you enjoy and remember! Vote,Fan, and Comment(i love feedback,negative or Positive, I'm a big girl and i won't be hurt by honesty!)

Sincerely, ThatOlivia :)

 The Picture on the Side was Made by one of my friends @GiveEmHell She is an amazaing Photo editor,Author and All around Hilarouis :)

but first Off the characters!

Olivia's Group:

Olivia Dakota: 

18 years old. 10-26,

oldest of the group.

dark brown hair(with red tints), silver-blue eyes and a bad anger prombel and mommy attiude.

loves to read and write and make sure that the girlies are okay. loves any type of music expect Rap (where you cant tell what they're saying) and Country(olny some songs she actully likes) and hates justin biebers voice(sounds like a chipmunk high on acid!) Sorry! she has a VERY loud mouth and is VERY talkiactive. (barley is every quite) unless its around people she doesnt know that well, then she goes mute. has an over Big imagiation and sometimes starts to ramble off to herself.  

Best Friends: Madison Ramone, Alexis Everett, and Sarah Ann Blaine 

Madison Ramone: 

16 years old,

7-19 (youngest of the group.)

 Has long golden blond hair and baby blue eyes and loves to dance and is oppsesed with Josh Hutcherson (Hunger Games).

she is the quite and shy one in the group (till you get her home then she never shuts up!). she wants to be a dance teacher one day and is easily lovable.  

Best Friend: Olivia Dakota

Alexis Everett:  

18 years old.

12-30 (second oldest of the group.)

has semi long black hair, with Anmia Bangs that cut straight across, and green-hazel eyes that change color between the two everyday.

loves to sing and pick out fashion. also  loves to dress up her friends(Olivia) in outfits and try to convert them to the fashionable side(Olivia is still not). loves any type of music ( major fan of 1D. is in love with Harry Styles *roll of eyes* and Cody Simpson) expect justin biebers songs. can be quite around new people but is loud (not as loud as Livy who can burst eardrums,but a very close second) around her friends and family.

an awsome photographer and singer.  

Best Friends: Olivia Dakota, Gracey Fallon,and Ebony Aurora

Gracey Fallon:  

17 years old,

a november baby.

shoulder length milk choclate colored hair and stormy blue gray eyes.

 was once apart of Lexi's group untill the two groups merged and now they're all friends.

 enjoys to read and write, and makes Amazing jewerly. loves any type of music (like Lexi, a fan of One Direction and likes Louis *open mouthed gaping*. is a vegtrian and barley ever eats what the school offers. lives out in a seculded piece of land that a river flows beside and once scared Olivia by telling her that Gars swim in it and then Olivia pretended to shot them with an imagariny gun making them both Laugh. is quite but is loud in more ways that one.

OH! and also adores camreo's (the Cars)

Best Friend: Alexis Everett, and Ebony Aurora

Sarah Ann Blaine:  

16 years old, second youngest.

a march baby.

 is the tallest out of the entire group and has super curly hair and dark blue eyes that drive the boys at Central wild. can be nice at moments but can be an utter snob at others (like the rest of the girls). doesn't really care about music all that much expect she loves Queen songs and Bhomiena RaspCity is her all time favorite. loves hanging out with her friends and going "shopping" *girl term which Olivia and Alexis Came up with*. has endless crushes on endless boys. enjoys to play volleyball and playing with her younger sister Sasha. Olivia is her best friend and tells her everything. has had BAD realationships in the past and is looking for a new one to start off the year fresh and new.  

Best Friend: Olivia Dakota

Lexi's Old Group:

Ebony Aurora: 

18 years old 

8-4 (@theninarussel-Happy be-lated birthday!)

long brown-gold hair with sideswept bangs 

laughing cat green eyes  

a easy to be around personiatly and is a major reader\/writer 

an Awsome Poet! and loves One Direction (esicaplly Niall)

Cassandra Curdt:  

18 years old 

shoulder length brown hair and full on bangs that cut across her forehead 

blue-gray eyes 

adores fashion and dance, does not really care for Alexis but is best friends with Ebony who is best friends with Alexis so she puts up with her.  

Loves to dance and gossip.  

does not like(putting that in Nice Terms) One Direction and wants to put Harry in a headlock (so does Olivia at points but she doesn't)

Annabelle Beverly: 

17 years old 

short curly blonde hair  

blue eyes that always seem to be hiding a serect or laughing 

loves getting into trouble and playing sports.  

very short 

loud but not as loud as Olivia and Alexis

Angel Galen: 

16 years old 

shoulder length brown hair and plain blue eyes that always seem to be frowning 

very popular within her Church.  .  

Is friends with Aurora,Annabelle and Lexi but is best friends with Cassandra.  

does not like Olivia and thinks that she should change her wild and crazy ways

(olivia:laughs and Snorts "Whatever!")  

likes any type of chirstan rock

And Of Course One Direction! :)

A/N:ps

so what do you guys think of the girl's? hmmm? and yes these are all real people and you'll just have to dechiper who's who! yes i am that Evil! :) ill be uploading more of the story in a few! talk to ya'll later! BYE!

Sincerly, truly Evil Olivia!