Of Course He'd wear a Shamrock Speedo Chp32

(Sorry for Any Grammar or Spelling Errors)

(The one day I learn how to spell without using spell check is the day that a unicorn will fly out of Barney's butt and start singing the song Candy Shop on a nonstop loop and try to teach me how to dougie)

(yes I was Hyper this morning)

                       "Here" I step out of the car as rumble's and yell's pour outside from inside the house. shadows move around and I see a faint sight of Blonde hair peeking up from behind the window. a faint smile tuggs at the corner of my lips as we make our way up the Beach House steps.

 "LEXI! We're Home!" I yell-and the noise and clatter stop instally-and the sound of a pan dropping down onto the floor boomes through the open window.

Louis.

"OLIVIA! Hold on one-"

"What in the Sans' heck happened in here!"

 "We're Cooking!" Harry shouts holding his hands up in a Goalie stance and his face streaked with puffs of White Flour and his apron-which read Kiss the Curly Haired Cat (expect it didn't say Cat-but the other word refered to a cat which starts with a P) Loving Cook-was splatterted with multi colors and coxations of sorts.

 "I can see that Curled Haired Cook" I laugh and walk over to him-pulling him back into a hug. he laughs and hugs me back-getting white flour and whatever else that was splattered onto his apron all over my tank top.

"HEY! I want some Loving too!" and soon enough-3 other pairs of arms are wrapped around me and Harry and the boys all squeal girlishly in my ears. Good Lord-how i've surpisly missed these boys. "Heyo you guys"

"Vas Happenin' Beautfiul girl!"

 My face ingites and just for that-I turn around in the circle of arms and give Zayn a big ol' bear hug-something that I dont give out often.

"Oh dear God-she just gave Zayn a bear hug" Lexi gaspes from outside the circle and sporting her own flour messed apron-with her intals written on it with a faint lavendar color and the lyrics of her favorite Poem written out below it. "Says the girl who is wearing a Dr.Sesus Apron!"

"Dr.Sesus is a great man for your information and has helped children read for a long time!"

"Noooo-J.K Rowling has helped children read again for a long ass time-Dumbledork" Lexi laughs and the boys around me all realease me from their chained hugs.

"And I don't even get a hug!" Niall crys into Louie's shoulder and Lou patts him on the back-still trying to not crack up laughing.

Oh bloody hell.

 "Come here you little lephurcon" I open my arms up and Niall joyfully skips into them(ack! i'm sorry but I really dont like hug's-but i'm not as terrible as Alexis).

"you know your terrible at Hiding right?" I whisper into his ear-laughing. "How So!?"

"you're hair is a dead giveway Niallier"

"Oh dam-thanks for the Arse's up!"

 "Ass's up? now who is sticking their ass up?"

"MADISON!" I laugh and give Niall one last squeeze before letting go and walking over to the stove. "So you guys saw her sleeping with her butt sticking up in the air eh?"

 "yes! why does she do that anyway?"-Of course it'd be Niall to say that.

"I think she thinks that she's either Lewis or Clark and that her butt is her compas-always pointing in the right direction"