Gravey Boat Chp35

A/N(i know the video to the right doesn't have anything to do with this-but this vid is HILAROUIS! :D so why not spread the chuckling laughs?) & giving out Random Dedication-Who wants it?

"Oh my god-Olivia this are-"

 "Harry don't talk with youre mouth full" Harry smiles and mushed up pieces of steak and potoes glim back at me, I look down at my own plate and near gag.

 "Harry don't do that-that's rude" Liam scolds him pointing his steak knife at him and raising an eyebrow warily. Harry laughs and shurgs at Liam and goes back to his food smirking.

Lexi looks at me and gives me a bright smile-twisting a strand of Harry curl in her fingers and I roll my eyes at her and pop a piece of cooked steak in my mouth-near moaning as my tastebuds were lite on fire. I knew I was a good cook but damn-not thi-"Okay which one of you touched the grill while I was gone"

Niall and Zayn look between each other and Niall's face pales a bit. "Not me"

dang it.

"Niall"

 Niall looks up at me and gives me a small abolgetic smile. "Sorry Liv-"

 "No it's okay, I just wanted to say thank you"

 "Wait-what?" the whole table turns and looks at me, their mouths haning open and shock lining their voices.

"did she just say-"

 "-what I think she just said" Harry finshines for Louis and the two crack up in snickers behind their napkins. oh haha you two are sooooo funny.

 "we know we are!" Lou smirks at me and sends a piece of cooked zuccini flying at Lexi's face. The flying food hids her square in the face and she relaties with a spoon full of honey at Lou.

"Did I say that out loud?" Zayn nodds and goes back to eating his supper-every so often looking up and smirking at me or Niall.

What did we do that--oh. that.

While Niall was inside grabbing the bag of ice that I had forgetten that I had laided out on the counter for Liam-Zayn had put a little something something in Niall's steak just for the heck of it.

 "Tell me when he finds it" I mouth to him when Niall wasn't looking. He nodds at me right as a scalop of potato hits me in the side of the face.

I freeze up as the scalop of potato falls down my face,down my shirt and stopping right below my belly button. The tabelmates around me go silent and out of the corner of my right eye I see Niall bitting down onto his lip and trying his hardest to not burst out into fits of laughter. "okay-who did it"

 "LOUIS!"

 "HARRY!"

"NIALL!"

 "ZAYN!"

 "ALEXISSS!!"

 "LIAM DID IT!"

I tip my head to the side and look at Liam sitting at the end of the tabel-who was smirking at me and twindlying a spork(Yepp a Spork) between his fingers. "thought you didn't like spoons"

"I dont-but this is a Spork my dear-a spoon fork hybrid"

 "ah thank you for that information on what a Spork is-it seems to have a good aim" he laughs and I take a spoonful of gravey and lightly tap it against the gravey boat. "harry-move a bit to the left dear"

"wh-"

 "BOO YAH!" Gravey splatters all over Liam's face and the room bursts into laughter.