Why are the Guy's In Afro's? Chp13

• Dedicated to TO MY LOYAL AND AWSOME FANS!?!?!!!!

"Niall! can you go get Lexi's fake flowers please!!" Niall nods and runs out of the room pulling Ebony behind him(like that boy needed help finding a thing of fake flowers*eye roll*).

"okay,where is the bride and groom!"

"right here Livy, calm down Breath" Madison says standing beside me in a little pale button up yellow dress and her blond hair up and flat-ironed. yepp here we stood at about 3:00 o'clock in the morning,getting ready to have a 'wedding'.

"oh ssh blondie! Gracey-Louis?"

"Yessss?" Louis yelles,standing beside me. I cringe and wipe away his spit that landed inside my ear. "Louis, you just spit in my ear"

"DID I?" he yells leaning father in towards my ear,sending a pacific ocean amount of spit into my ear.

"EW! oh you little CARROT! IT'S ON!" I pinch him in the side and run. "OHHH LIVY!!! COME BACK HERE!" Louis yelles running behind me, I laugh and run faster throughout my monster sized house.

"no! STAY AWAY SAMMY SPIRKlLER!" Somebody reaches out and pulls me back, I scream and turn around.

Harry grins at me, "Fancy Meetin' you here Miss!"

"OH! let me go Curly! down boy heel!"

"why? don't want to get caught by Louis?"

"YESS!" Harry shakes his head and covers my mouth with his hand. "OH BOO BEAR!!"

"yes?" Louis asks poking his head into the little space where I was being held captive by a curly haired monster. "where you looking for her?*nudges his head towards me*" Louis looks over and smiles,"oh yes I was boo bear! thank you!" he leans over and kisses Harry on the cheek.

"Let me Go CURLY!!" I scream kicking my legs out and trying to grab ahold of Harry Curls. "Hey! Do not Touch the Curls!"

"yeah! they're his money makers!" Harry laugh's and hand's me over to Louis sticking his tounge out at me, I reach out and grab ahold of his tongue-catching him off guard.

"Tell your Boo Bear to let me go, or I'll rip your tounge out right now"

"Graskdjd!!" Harry cries waving his arms around trying to break free, I shake my head at him and nudge my head to the boy who was holding me laughing. "Harry-" he yells something that sounded close enough like 'FINE!', I let go off his tongue and wipe my hand on my dress. "Boo Bear-You know what to do"

"WHAT!!"

Louis whistles and I'm throw over his shoulder and back-pack style. "OH GOSH DAMN! Harry! I will get you back for this!!"

"sure you will!" he yells back laughing and walking down the other direction of the hallway. "Lou-Will you please-"

"nice underwear Livy" I scream and try pulling my dress down covering my butt. "why you lookin'?" "Oh don't you want know!" Louis wiggles his eyebrows at me and I sigh.

"Lou-what are you doing?" Zayn asks as we enter the Living room again, it was transformed from a regular living room and into a makeshift Wedding Chapel (just a bunch of flowers and white sheets thrown around,Hey its the best we could do at 3 am!).

"Oh you know-just carrying people for fun,you know the usual"

Niall laughs-"no the usual is you probably screaming your lungs off and fixing your hair" "Hey! you know the ladies like me hair!" Louis puts me back onto the ground and takes a step back away from my swinging fist.

"Do not ever do that to me again!" Gracey laughs and takes Louis by his arm and pulls him away-"Livy Don't frown like that-your face might freeze up like that one day! then what is Liam gonna do!"