Welcome To sweet home California-Caffine Crazed Chp38

"Dont Ever leave me alone with him ever again-you hear me?" Lexi just laughs and takes her seat next to me, sipping on her mocha and carmel latte and scrolling through her phone-which was blowing up with tweets and updates from the girls back home.

"how are the girls?"

"they're good-they miss you like crazy. Madison Passed her drivers test finally!"

Yeah that's right-I let a girl who didn't have her drivers license drive my car-eh it's not like she was gonna wreck it-she drives as slow as Louie does.

"Well thank god-I was tired of driving her sorry ass around everywhere" I grin at Lexi and pick at my blueberry muffin.

hmph, guess she wasn't going to-"Madison tryed calling you earlier but she said youre phone was dead.that's why you didn't know before me"

"are you a mind reader?" I perk up and grin wildly at the now bouncing in her seat with sugar pumping thruogh her viens girl. "yes! I MUST BE! hey lets go swimming! no-lets go RUNNING!"

 I start laughing and place a hand on her arm-trying to keep her from outwright bouncing out of her seat. "Honey-I think you need to lay off the-"

 "Do.Not.Touch.My.Caffine" she snarls glaring at me and looking like the giant snake in Harry Potter chamber of sercrets.

 "Lexi do we need to-"

 "DONT TOUCH MY BLOODY COFFE WOMAN!"

 I hold my hands up and scout a bit aways. "Okay Louis Jr-youre coffe is safe. see? me no touchy your-"

"Hey Free Coffee Tanks" Niall tipps back Lexi's coffee and before I blink Lexi is on top of Niall screaming about touching her bloody coffee in his face.

Harry walks into the little coffee shop in a fresh new shirt and goes bugg eyed at the scence in front of him. "Umm Olivia...why is my girlfriend on-"

 "Harry i'm going to give you a piece of Advice-Do not touch,smell,digest,or any other bodly function-Lexi's Caffine. she needs it for...ah...reasons"

"but why is she-"

"Niall drank her coffee" he starts laughing and goes to break up the fight between the two and they shake hands-Lexi pricking Niall in the palm with one of her talons whenever Harry's back was turned.

 I giggle cough at them and pop my knuckles as the three take their seats around the table. "So I take it that youre going shopping with me and Lex today?"

Niall laughs and goes to attack my blueberry muffin-I swatt his hand away and hand him another muffin-this one personally picked out by Lex.

 "did she spit in it?" he asks pointing at the girl sitting beside him with a quiant smirk on her lips. I laugh and shake my head, "No...at least I dont think so...did you?"

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't. you wont everrr knoww" she taunts Niall by making her voice sound creepy and making skelton fingers. Niall's eyes go big and he starts to put the muffin back down onto the table.

You've got to be kidding me.

 "Lexi" I warn crossing my arms across my chest and looking at her hard. she sighs and starts to laugh, "No Niall I did not spit in or on youre muffin-there happy Liv?"

 "very" Niall gives me a grateful look right as he plungs into his muffin moaning in as the first mawl of a bit passes across his tastebuds.

 I smirk and look over at Harry who was looking at Lexi with a dreamy look on his face and drool near spilling from his lips(haha-no he wasn't drooling...at least not with me and Niall 'round).